Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
Hi everyone.

Today (05 May 2023) I received a message in my IRCC GC Portal which says: "The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry."

I believe this is a Notification of Interest and that now I have to create a profile and submit Expression of Interest on OINP e-Filing portal. However, I am confused a couple of things.

1. On the official OINP website, there are no latest draw details. Even though I am only eligible for HCP Tech stream, how can I be sure why was I sent this NOI?
2. My Express Entry profile is expiring in June 2023. What would happen if it expires while I am collecting documents or being considered for OINP EOI? Can I recreate my Express Entry profile on any stage?

Any guidance in this regard is appreciated.

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
р
Hi everyone.

Today (05 May 2023) I received a message in my IRCC GC Portal which says: "The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry."

I believe this is a Notification of Interest and that now I have to create a profile and submit Expression of Interest on OINP e-Filing portal. However, I am confused a couple of things.

1. On the official OINP website, there are no latest draw details. Even though I am only eligible for HCP Tech stream, how can I be sure why was I sent this NOI?
2. My Express Entry profile is expiring in June 2023. What would happen if it expires while I am collecting documents or being considered for OINP EOI? Can I recreate my Express Entry profile on any stage?

Any guidance in this regard is appreciated.
hi,how did you recreate your Express Entry profile? I wanted to withdraw mine first before it expires, and what are next steps? thank you

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
р

hi,how did you recreate your Express Entry profile? I wanted to withdraw mine first before it expires, and what are next steps? thank you
In your IRCC account, there will be an option "Start an Application". Use it to create a new EE application.