+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Medicals????? Help!!

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
I have noticed that some applicants receive word that their medical records have been received by the processing consulate at the same time that they receive their AOR. I received my AOR on the 25 of march 08 and my file was forwarded to Seattle on the 10th of April 08. Still no word about my medicals. Is this an ordinary turn of events or should I be trying to find out what is going on?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rgvinson777 said:
I have noticed that some applicants receive word that their medical records have been received by the processing consulate at the same time that they receive their AOR. I received my AOR on the 25 of march 08 and my file was forwarded to Seattle on the 10th of April 08. Still no word about my medicals. Is this an ordinary turn of events or should I be trying to find out what is going on?
No, they are not notified that their medical has been received, they find that when they check ecas.https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ols/ols.do?lang=en

PMM

Gdaymate

Star Member
Sep 26, 2007
Medical results are forwarded to regional processing centres - they go to whichever centre is nearest the consulate that will be processing your application.

The consulate can then just download them electronically when they are ready - each consulate and IO has a slightly different time frame for doing this so don't be concerned if yours aren't showing up yet. Some people can't see them on e-CAS until the very end, even though they do them up front - mine have been showing since the first time my application was on e-CAS but it sure doesn't mean I'm near the end just yet! :)

Hope that helps.