+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received mail it's fake or not?

bloggersubir

Feb 25, 2021
I got an offer letter from VG & Partners. Company.
Everything is mentioned in this offer letter.along with this offer letter I got a Diplomatic Authorised Approval Letter (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) from approval officer Mrs Sarah Stanton. They did not ask me for any money still now.

Employer details
Dr VG Wilson
+16474935737

Please let me know whether it is fake or not

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
I got an offer letter from VG & Partners. Company.
Everything is mentioned in this offer letter.along with this offer letter I got a Diplomatic Authorised Approval Letter (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) from approval officer Mrs Sarah Stanton. They did not ask me for any money still now.

Employer details
Dr VG Wilson
+16474935737

Please let me know whether it is fake or not
difficult to say for certain without more detail but sounds fake.
I don't think there is something called a Diplomatic Authorised Approval Letter and even if there was I doubt it would be anything to do with job offers in Canada.

Reactions: YVR123

bloggersubir

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks but Just a few hours back I got a mail from the immigration officer that I have to pay 38k approx Visa and IRCC fee. Through his given link.

Here is the name of that officer
Mr,Handy Morrison,
High Commission of Canada, New Delhi
Consular & Immigration Attorney /Diplomatic Section
7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021.

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
Thanks but Just a few hours back I got a mail from the immigration officer that I have to pay 38k approx Visa and IRCC fee. Through his given link.

Mr,Handy Morrison,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021.
38k in what currency? Rupees? I hope they are not asking for $38k CAD because Work Permits are ~ $150 CAD.
Also what is the job? Because if it requires a LMIA, this has to applied for by the employer ($1000) and takes months. Only after a positive LMIA would you be looking to apply for the Work permit. Have you filled out a work permit application form? this sounds very much like a scam.

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020

Mr,Handy Morrison,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021.
contact the high commission immigration office to check if this is genuine
delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
38k in what currency? Rupees? I hope they are not asking for $38k CAD because Work Permits are ~ $150 CAD.
Also what is the job? Because if it requires a LMIA, this has to applied for by the employer ($1000) and takes months. Only after a positive LMIA would you be looking to apply for the Work permit. Have you filled out a work permit application form? this sounds very much like a scam.
even if it was Rupees that is still $650 CAD
definitely a scam

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
Total charges for your visa in India rupees is 38,700.00 India Rupees (VISA FEE 242.48 CAD = 13,500.00 INR and IRCC Charges: 449.33 CAD = 25,200.00 INR. Total (690.43 CAD = 38,700 INR ) inclusive of bank charges.

PAYMENT LINK: https://irccvac.cc/payments/portal/canada/pay?checkout=automatic&pageid=101 Click your visa fee payment link to complete your visa fee payment.

Job is Farm Manager.
my friend this is a scam 100%. If it was genuine it would be a CANADIAN Government website i.e.it would be ************.gc.ca