+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received letter to submit passport but....

Thom_AB

Oct 27, 2018
Hi all, After 100 working days waiting for a visitor visa to Canada, I just received a letter to submit my passport within 30 days. The issue is I just left Thailand for a 2 month visit to Australia. Does anyone know if I can submit my passport at the Canadian Visa Office in Sydney, Australia to get my approved visa? If not, what are my alternatives other than returning to Thailand. Thanks.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi all, After 100 working days waiting for a visitor visa to Canada, I just received a letter to submit my passport within 30 days. The issue is I just left Thailand for a 2 month visit to Australia. Does anyone know if I can submit my passport at the Canadian Visa Office in Sydney, Australia to get my approved visa? If not, what are my alternatives other than returning to Thailand. Thanks.
send request through web form and explained the situation hopefully u will be granted to submit your passport in Australia however u might get late reply if requesting through web form as everything is delayed so better email too to your visa office

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
You can submit your passport along with request letter to any Canadian office in the world within 30 days.