+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Letter of Interest from Alberta. What next?

aly082

Jun 24, 2021
Hi,
I have just received letter of interest from Alberta through express entry stream. My question is what should i do next. The letter is not in a pdf format. If i click on the message, it opens up in a window. Shall i take screen shots and attach them in the email? Is this the email lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca?

Please enlighten.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hi,
I have just received letter of interest from Alberta through express entry stream. My question is what should i do next. The letter is not in a pdf format. If i click on the message, it opens up in a window. Shall i take screen shots and attach them in the email? Is this the email lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca?

Please enlighten.

Thanks in advance
Hi, yes, taking a screenshot is acceptable (which I also did). I also found this on the website. The email address is correct :)
  • email a copy of the letter to the AINP at lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide your Express Entry profile number
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)

aly082

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, yes, taking a screenshot is acceptable (which I also did). I also found this on the website. The email address is correct :)
  • email a copy of the letter to the AINP at lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)
Thank you so much. Really appreciate that.

I have another question if you do not mind my asking. My Ielts expires on 12th oct 2021. if i get an ITA before that; in September for instance, do i need to re-take the test?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

Please enlighten.

Thanks in advance
Can you please share your noc and crs score?
you are inland or outland candidate ?

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Thank you so much. Really appreciate that.

I have another question if you do not mind my asking. My Ielts expires on 12th oct 2021. if i get an ITA before that; in September for instance, do i need to re-take the test?
If you don't get an AOR or submit your application before your IELTS expires, then yes, you need to retake it. It only gets locked post-submission of your application.

aly082

Jun 24, 2021
Hi,
i have a quick question. i have submitted all the required document at AINP and deposited the Fee. how long do they usually take to respond?

ajayvariya73

Sep 21, 2021
Hi,

Please enlighten.

Thanks in advance
What is your NOC Code ?

aly082

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, this is regarding ielts expiration.
i wrote the exam on 12th OCT 2019 and my result came on 12th dec 2019.
when does my ielts expire?
Does it expire on 12th oct 2021 or 12th dec 2021?

please enlighten, thanks in advance