+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA under CEC,Spouse no canadian exp. but experience letter requested.

Thomasdanr

Sep 9, 2015
My spouse and I received an ITA under Canadian Experience Class, but my spouse has no Canadian experience and has not been awarded any express entry points for his foreign work experience but the system requires him to upload experience letters for his foreign work experience. This doesn't make sense, Is there any mistakes we are making in the system, that is forcing us to upload the experience letters?

Spousal Points Awarded-

CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 8
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 20
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0

Can somebody who has gone through this process explain where we are going wrong. Please note on the system we need to mention personal history in which work history is covered, so does it make sense to mention work history in the personal history section but not under work experience. Also note while creating the express entry profile before receiving the ITA, we have ,mentioned that he has foreign work experience but he was not awarded any points for the same.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I think it is better you post this under Express Entry thread.

Thomasdanr said:
My spouse and I received an ITA under Canadian Experience Class, but my spouse has no Canadian experience and has not been awarded any express entry points for his foreign work experience but the system requires him to upload experience letters for his foreign work experience. This doesn't make sense, Is there any mistakes we are making in the system, that is forcing us to upload the experience letters?

Spousal Points Awarded-

CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 8
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 20
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0

Can somebody who has gone through this process explain where we are going wrong. Please note on the system we need to mention personal history in which work history is covered, so does it make sense to mention work history in the personal history section but not under work experience. Also note while creating the express entry profile before receiving the ITA, we have ,mentioned that he has foreign work experience but he was not awarded any points for the same.