+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA under CEC class within 11 months.

canada130

Jan 15, 2019
Hi All,
I came to Canada on Feb10,2018 and received ITA under CEC on Jan 10, 2019. I am not meeting Minimum entry criteria as still 1 month is left for 52 weeks to complete and have received invitation to apply for PR express entry. Please suggest should i decline the offer? If yes , then should i decline once i complete 1 year and then same application will come in pool. Are there any issues faced after declining the invitation?

Or should i decline and withdraw the current application and create a fresh profile?

Reactions: Dhabaan

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi All,
I came to Canada on Feb10,2018 and received ITA under CEC on Jan 10, 2019. I am not meeting Minimum entry criteria as still 1 month is left for 52 weeks to complete and have received invitation to apply for PR express entry. Please suggest should i decline the offer? If yes , then should i decline once i complete 1 year and then same application will come in pool. Are there any issues faced after declining the invitation?

Or should i decline and withdraw the current application and create a fresh profile?
Hi There,
to be in the safe side, decline the invitation as no harm to decline and once you are completing 1year, create your profile and your are ready at that time. you are not losing anything by being in the safe side.

Good luck

canada130

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Should i decline now and create a fresh profile? Or should i decline after a few days and the same profile will come in pool?

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Thanks for your reply. Should i decline now and create a fresh profile? Or should i decline after a few days and the same profile will come in pool?
You can decline anytime as long as you have not yet accepted the invitation. on 10th of Feb create a new one! how much were your CRS?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
I think thats wrong, just decline ITA, no effect on ur existing profile. U will receive again next ITA by the time u will have once completed 52 weeks, accept it. No need to recreate new profile. Others can further certify If I am wrong.

Reactions: jes_ON

canada130

Jan 15, 2019
I think thats wrong, just decline ITA, no effect on ur existing profile. U will receive again next ITA by the time u will have once completed 52 weeks, accept it. No need to recreate new profile. Others can further certify If I am wrong.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
When are you completing one year of work ex.?
They give you 90 days after ITA.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi All,
I came to Canada on Feb10,2018 and received ITA under CEC on Jan 10, 2019.
The date you arrived in Canada is not relevant. The first date of employment is. You need to count one year from your first day of work.

I am not meeting Minimum entry criteria as still 1 month is left for 52 weeks to complete and have received invitation to apply for PR express entry. Please suggest should i decline the offer? If yes , then should i decline once i complete 1 year and then same application will come in pool. Are there any issues faced after declining the invitation? Or should i decline and withdraw the current application and create a fresh profile?

Decline until after you complete one year. You must have at least one year of experience at the time the ITA is issued.

When you decline, your profile goes back into the pool. No need to re-create the profile, no negative impact (on you).

canada130

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Just a quick ques, my EE Profile will expire in August beginning. Just wondering this might be an issue later on , if i receive ITA in a couple of months from now and while the application is in process , profile will be about to expire in middle. Should i decline , withdraw and create a new one?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Thanks for your reply. Just a quick ques, my EE Profile will expire in August beginning. Just wondering this might be an issue later on , if i receive ITA in a couple of months from now and while the application is in process , profile will be about to expire in middle. Should i decline , withdraw and create a new one?
If u receive ITA before expiry, profile gets lockedand expirydate is of no concern. If it gets expired without receiving ITA, no issue at all, it becomes simply ineligible and you are no more in pool. Then you create new one to re-enter in pool, previous ineligible profile will have zero impact on new one.

Reactions: jes_ON

Dimpimahi91

Jun 24, 2020
Gyi
Hi All,