+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA for US WES for Bachelors

tan25

Jun 16, 2020
I an ITA in November, but at that time I created an application using ECA from WES USA , but I hadn't got my Masters from USA evaluated, so I issued a new one using WES-Canada. I also didn't realize that the USA WES might not be accepted when I created my EE account.

Should I accept the ITA and upload the new WES-Canada assessment with an issuing date AFTER the ita, bearing in mind he started his application with a WES-USA assessment, or should I decline the ITA and wait for next round? Each assessment has a different reference number and issue date.

My pre-Masters CRS is 471 and post-masters will be 478. Any suggestions?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I an ITA in November, but at that time I created an application using ECA from WES USA , but I hadn't got my Masters from USA evaluated, so I issued a new one using WES-Canada. I also didn't realize that the USA WES might not be accepted when I created my EE account.

Should I accept the ITA and upload the new WES-Canada assessment with an issuing date AFTER the ita, bearing in mind he started his application with a WES-USA assessment, or should I decline the ITA and wait for next round? Each assessment has a different reference number and issue date.

Decline the ITA.

Reactions: tan25
Oct 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019

As at the time you got the ITA, you had no valid ECA and shouldn't have received the invitation. You may inquire from IRCC if that's acceptable, otherwise decline and re-enter the pool as you'll definitely get ITA at the next draw

Reactions: tan25

tan25

Jun 16, 2020
As at the time you got the ITA, you had no valid ECA and shouldn't have received the invitation. You may inquire from IRCC if that's acceptable, otherwise decline and re-enter the pool as you'll definitely get ITA at the next draw
Thank you! As mentioned, it was an error on my part as I was under the impression that USA WES will be accepted. I will definitely decline the ITA.

tan25

Jun 16, 2020
Quick update: I rejected the ITA received on 18th November. I got the WES evaluation on 30th November, getting my score to 478 and got an ITA on 9th December.

Thank you all for your advice!! :)