+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA as part of STEM occupations (2023-1)

manp1988

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Canada
Hi, I have submitted my PR after receiving ITA. However, I just found out that for "Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on or after the date of the designation"
My WES issue date is August 09, 2018. Which means it is more than the expiry period by 4-5 months. I am not sure if I got the points for my out-of-Canada education. What is the chance my application will be rejected?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I have submitted my PR after receiving ITA. However, I just found out that for "Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on or after the date of the designation"
My WES issue date is August 09, 2018. Which means it is more than the expiry period by 4-5 months. I am not sure if I got the points for my out-of-Canada education. What is the chance my application will be rejected?
At the time of submission all the docs needs to be valid. You need to get the ECA renew ASAP. For the rejection chance since the damage is done you need to wait.