03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
NewPlan2014 said:
Did receive fairness letter earlier ? Or you just receive fairness letter ?
If you just receive than you have to make full plan for private education for your kid
And you have shoe your financial ability to bear the private school cost
yup i just received this fairness letter, at the end of the letter i was requested to fill up and sign "Declaration of Ability and Intent".
is it a must to have private education for my child? how about some private therapy session instead? i believe she will be fine in english speaking community. but i think i need a therapist here to provide a letter or something to support my claim.
btw, anyone knows which insurance company would cover speech therapy costs? esp in halifax, ns?
cheers :D

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
waiwera said:
yup i just received this fairness letter, at the end of the letter i was requested to fill up and sign "Declaration of Ability and Intent".
is it a must to have private education for my child? how about some private therapy session instead? i believe she will be fine in english speaking community. but i think i need a therapist here to provide a letter or something to support my claim.
btw, anyone knows which insurance company would cover speech therapy costs? esp in halifax, ns?
Sent PM please check

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
NewPlan2014 said:
Sent PM please check
noted with thanks, NewPlan2014 :D
surely we need to gather lots of info before replying the fairness letter
best of luck and keep us updated when you received further update from CIC

reeps_du

Aug 21, 2016
Dear All members
Thanks to all member of this group for helping people. Now a am in need of your support. Please please please help.

I have applied for immigration under FSW category. Now in the process I have received a fairness letter. My family member (4 year child) is having developmental delay. On this criteria they are saying that she might need a. individual special education plan b. speech therapy c. occupational therapy. They also sy that she may place an excessive demand on educational services when compare to their baseline education needs and funding for the average student.

Now they are asking for additional information on a. The medical conditions identified. b. social services required in canada for the period indicated above (but no time period mention in letter?) c. individual plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be impose on Canadian social service. c. my signed declaration of ability and intend.

They also said that I have to domonastrate that I have a reasonable plan along with the financial means and intent to implement this plan.

Please help me how to reply? Please also give me an idea how much financial support required to grow a child with above support? How can I provide a plan that will work? Please help.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
reeps_du said:
Dear All members
Thanks to all member of this group for helping people. Now a am in need of your support. Please please please help.

I have applied for immigration under FSW category. Now in the process I have received a fairness letter. My family member (4 year child) is having developmental delay. On this criteria they are saying that she might need a. individual special education plan b. speech therapy c. occupational therapy. They also sy that she may place an excessive demand on educational services when compare to their baseline education needs and funding for the average student.

Now they are asking for additional information on a. The medical conditions identified. b. social services required in canada for the period indicated above (but no time period mention in letter?) c. individual plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be impose on Canadian social service. c. my signed declaration of ability and intend.

They also said that I have to domonastrate that I have a reasonable plan along with the financial means and intent to implement this plan.

Please help me how to reply? Please also give me an idea how much financial support required to grow a child with above support? How can I provide a plan that will work? Please help.
Hi what's your Visa office? And when did u get the fairness letter?

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
reeps_du said:
My visa office is at Singapore and I have received fairness letter on 16th August.
Have you already replied of your Fairness letter or how you are getting ready for replying the FL.
When did you complete your medical ?

reeps_du

Aug 21, 2016
I am preparing and asking help in this group to reply my letter. We have completed our medical on 3 March 2015 and visa office ask further report (school report and psychological assessment report) on March 16. We have submitted said reports on April 2016. Later on we have received fairness letter.

RPAL

Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
25-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
Hi, I am writing for the first time in this forum. So, Hello to everyone.

Recently, we have received CSQ from Quebec Government and applied for Federal just yesterday.

My daughter, who is 5 years old now, is suffering from global developmental delay with seizure disorder.

Though we are far from medical exam right now but we want to be prepared in advance to face the obstacle.

Will I take assistance from a lawyer before the medical exam is done?

Please suggest any other options, if you can.

Cheers!!!

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
reeps_du said:
Dear All members

Hi reeps_du,
seems like we are on the same boat. i'm just trying to help as i'm also preparing my own reply of the fairness letter:
you have to find out how much does it cost if your child need to attend private school, therapy and other supporting group.
have you contacted them? do you know how to enroll your kids in those schools or courses?
do you have private health insurance? if no, find out how much would it costs?
you are expected to be able to handle all this costs for the next 5 years, so you have to show your financial support. for example, you need at least $10,000 per year, and now your current financial condition is $50,000 or even more so it should be sufficient to support your child.
if you have a current report about your child condition, it would be very helpful to show how he/she progressed within the last few months/years.
the main point is to assure the immigration officer that we are well-prepared to handle our child's condition without being the burden of Canada's government.
best of luck :D

sjose

Feb 21, 2016
reeps_du said:
Dear All members

Hi ,

I'm in a similar situation myself. Although I'm yet to receive the FL. I think it's best to engage a lawyer to respond to this. I haven't heard of any cases so far where replying to FL directly results in a successful PR. A lawyer would charge about 5k CAD for the response, but so far this seems to be the best option according tome.

Cheers...

RPAL

Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
25-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
waiwera said:
Hi reeps_du,
seems like we are on the same boat. i'm just trying to help as i'm also preparing my own reply of the fairness letter:
you have to find out how much does it cost if your child need to attend private school, therapy and other supporting group.
have you contacted them? do you know how to enroll your kids in those schools or courses?
you are expected to be able to handle all this costs for the next 5 years, so you have to show your financial support. for example, you need at least $10,000 per year, and now your current financial condition is $50,000 or even more so it should be sufficient to support your child.
if you have a current report about your child condition, it would be very helpful to show how he/she progressed within the last few months/years.
the main point is to assure the immigration officer that we are well-prepared to handle our child's condition without being the burden of Canada's government.
Thanks for your information. where would i get information of cost relating to private school, therapy and other supporting groups? could you please help me with the links? did you show your financial balance / strength (like CAD 30000 or something) before receiving the fairness letter? please please help.

reeps_du

Aug 21, 2016
waiwera said:
Hi reeps_du,
Hi waiver

Thanks for your update and nice guidence. I need all the answer of the questions which you have asked me to know about. Please I need all information. From where I will get the calculation? where I can enroll my child? Who are the people/organization that will help me on this issue. If possible please inbox me all details.

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
reeps_du said:
Hi waiver

Thanks for your update and nice guidence. I need all the answer of the questions which you have asked me to know about. Please I need all information. From where I will get the calculation? where I can enroll my child? Who are the people/organization that will help me on this issue. If possible please inbox me all details.
Hi reeps-du,
1st of all and the most important = RELAX :D :D :D
don't get so tense, my friend. you can not think clearly if you are too tense.
you can do this one by one:
where is your destination in canada? which province? city?
go to google and search "special school" or "speech therapy" or whatever information you need.
read the website, there might be some information there, like how much you need to pay for a session or a year for school.
to get more detail, find contact or email address, write them a nice and polite email as if you are ready to enroll your child into their service, ask about more details, don't forget to mention that you have not arrived yet, but need more information before hand.
seriously, i am no expert, but google has been my best friend through all my visa process. you can do this, my friend.
write down what you want to find and start searching online, as many as possible.
best of luck
BTW, my visa office is Hong Kong

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
RPAL said:
Thanks for your information. where would i get information of cost relating to private school, therapy and other supporting groups? could you please help me with the links? did you show your financial balance / strength (like CAD 30000 or something) before receiving the fairness letter? please please help.
same advise for you, my friend = RELAX :D :D :D
you still have long way to go and time to prepare everything, so calm down and don't get tense. you might get your visa right away without any trouble. be positive :D
do you need a lawyer? i don't think it is necessary at this point especially you haven't even received medical request yet. your lawyer will start charging as soon as you signed an agreement with them and they can not guarantee any success 8) (no offense to all the lawyers here).
same as my previous post, figure out the details of your need, then find them all through google, lots of information there.

did you show your financial balance / strength (like CAD 30000 or something) before receiving the fairness letter?
yes of coz, it is part of the visa application forms. and you will need to show the update list when you reply the fairness letter.

anyway, if you have the money but not the time, surely having a lawyer is very helpful because they have experiences in how to handle similar cases. But remember, they can not guarantee that their service will be successful but at least they have more resources.
cheers