+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Correspondence Letter for Biometrics Today

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I received my correspondence letter on 29th April but till now no update and no request for passport submission. what does that mean? My application is approved or rejected? I submitted my application on 8th march. My biometric and medical was updated on 14th march and 25th March respectively. Actually when they issue the biometric correspondence letter?
You are not alone. a lot of applicants also received BVL on early days of May and no final result yet.

Rowshonafroz

May 17, 2021
No what i mean is that others also received BVL but no final decision. Usually, BVL comes with ppr/refusal on the same day.
So now we got bvl and waiting for final decision.
I mailed them on 6th May about this issue but still now no feedback or reply from them. Should I send a webform or wait few more days.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I mailed them on 6th May about this issue but still now no feedback or reply from them. Should I send a webform or wait few more days.
What is your timeline? I saw some post that others tried to submit webform and they replied that decision has been made and wait for ppr.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
In my first case, I was refused.

The application was submitted on 9th Feb. Medicals approved on 11th. Biometrics on 12th. Refusal on 12th.

This defies what you said.
Did you do an upfront medical, and was the medical update stated as passed.