+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received correspondence letter but no Final Decision

khanrahman

Mar 2, 2024
Hey any update on your case?
I think we have similar situation!
Here's my story :
I applied for a study permit on the 5 of December 2023 and I passed medical exam on the 15 of December, my eligibility review started on the 4 of Jenuary 2024, I received my Biometric Validity letter on the 11 of Jenuary 2024 and same day I got final decision but it's not basically given ( on final decision it's stated your final decision is in progress,we would send you a massage once the final decision is made ). It has been like this since the 11 and I haven't received a final decision. What can you guys say about this? My estimated processing time is ending this week(9 weeks).
Also, I checked my tracker and everything is completed that's eligibility, biometric, background check and medical, also I can see a study permit number on tracker since the 12 of Jenuary but no final decision!
What can you guys say about this?
Has anyone been in similar situation?
Any updates?

Orishy

May 1, 2024
I have received my BVL today too for my Open work permit. I sent it April 9, 2024 and the next update was BVL today May 1, 2024. They did not request for biometric and medical cause mine still valid. Im waiting for final decision too