+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received correspondence letter but no Final Decision

FernEllence

Aug 14, 2023
Good day everyone! i would like to ask the status of my application, I received the correspondence letter today (Biometrics Validity Letter) and on my Final Decision part,

Final Decision:
August 14, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Usually, from what i’ve seen from others usually correspondence letter is usually with final decision.

How many days usually i will get my final decision?

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Its
Good day everyone! i would like to ask the status of my application, I received the correspondence letter today (Biometrics Validity Letter) and on my Final Decision part,

Final Decision:
August 14, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Usually, from what i’ve seen from others usually correspondence letter is usually with final decision.

Its means ur visa apporoved. After 2 to 3 days u can check visa document number and expiry date on tracker. Just wait for passport request.
We can’t say exact days some people’s received with bvl. Some later. Me also got after 70 days of bvl. But wait with patience. Ur visa is almost approved. Wait for ppr

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

Final Decision:

It says your app is in progress, it also says they will advise you when a decision is made. The BVL letter doesn't really mean anything but the fact that they have communicated to you means they are working on it. It may be days or weeks before you get the decision. Have patience.

levineluiz

Oct 2, 2023

Final Decision:

Hello. Please, Did you get your final decision? How many days of waiting? I am in the same situation, but I am waiting for a week now,

Lona7

Jan 25, 2024

Final Decision:

Did you receive your final decision?

Paul Kuete

Feb 2, 2024
Hey any update on your case?
I think we have similar situation!
Here's my story :
I applied for a study permit on the 5 of December 2023 and I passed medical exam on the 15 of December, my eligibility review started on the 4 of Jenuary 2024, I received my Biometric Validity letter on the 11 of Jenuary 2024 and same day I got final decision but it's not basically given ( on final decision it's stated your final decision is in progress,we would send you a massage once the final decision is made ). It has been like this since the 11 and I haven't received a final decision. What can you guys say about this? My estimated processing time is ending this week(9 weeks).
Also, I checked my tracker and everything is completed that's eligibility, biometric, background check and medical, also I can see a study permit number on tracker since the 12 of Jenuary but no final decision!
What can you guys say about this?
Has anyone been in similar situation?