Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 2014
Friends,

I received my CORP and have to land before April. I processed my FSW through EE and processing started in April and completed in December.

I am planning to stay for 20 days and come back.

Please can you guide me to the list of things I have to carry and do in Canada. Can I ask my friend to courier my PR card when I am back to my home country. Please advice.

regards

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you can do that but you may taking a risk to lost or missing PR Card. If possible you should stay in Canada during PR card process until you received it.

newlaser

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 2014
Please help with what all documents to carry. Do I need to provide the list of things which I will be bringing during my residence visit as Iam going only for landing.

Please provide the list.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newlaser said:
Please help with what all documents to carry. Do I need to provide the list of things which I will be bringing during my residence visit as Iam going only for landing.

Please provide the list.
they will give you form for goods declaration if you are outside canada and coming through air. if through road then they will just ask you verbally or will scan your bags.

so carry proof of funds, passport, copr letter and proof of medical and any additional document that can help your case.

also your friend can mail your pr card if you want to go back early to your home country. so you cannot travel back to canada until your frind sends your pr card to you. so give your frind's address for pr card this should help you.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....