+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received CoPR for Primary (Inland) Applicant while waiting for PPR for Dependent (Outland) Applicant

Ritz1988

Nov 14, 2021
Nooo still waiting
May I know when PA received eCOPR from Etobicoke ? Did primary applicant receive below kind of a mail response on PA's mail with details on portal mail ?

Hello,

Thank you for the information you have provided – a portal case has been initiated for you. Unfortunately, since your dependent(s) do not reside in Canada, we are unable to continue with their application and portal creation. Please contact immigration when they enter Canada along with their updated information.

Thank you,

Aaak Sharma

Jun 27, 2021
May I know when PA received eCOPR from Etobicoke ? Did primary applicant receive below kind of a mail response on PA's mail with details on portal mail ?

Hello,

Thank you for the information you have provided – a portal case has been initiated for you. Unfortunately, since your dependent(s) do not reside in Canada, we are unable to continue with their application and portal creation. Please contact immigration when they enter Canada along with their updated information.

Thank you,
Not this kind of reply
PA got copr in aug from etobicoke

eaajaykumar

Oct 25, 2021
Hi,
Just wondering whats the process for outland dependents after Inland gets eCOPR. Do we need to send out an email or PPR is automatically generated in some time for Outland?

Ritz1988

Nov 14, 2021
I have received eCOPR on 18-NOV-21 and I have received RFV mail yesterday : 8-DEC-2. My outland dependent's medical is going to expire on 11-JAN-22.
Could you please suggest what will be validity of COPR stamp on my outland dependent's passport as at least 20 to 25 days it will take to receive passport back once we send and if they would provide validity till 11-JAN-22, then it's impossible for my outland spouse to travel.
Please suggest urgently whether we sent passport for stamping or not ?

Sheutika

Sep 27, 2020
Hi ,
My husband have received ecopr today as he is in canada and he cud only upload his photo on portal . There was nothing for me and my baby as we are dependent and currently are in stuck in india .
want to travel back soon . Please helpme to under when we will get the passport submission letter so we can get our passport also stamp for travel .How much time it takes after primary applicants ecope for dependents Passport request

please help

Sheutika

Sep 27, 2020
Any indian dependent got ppr after ecopr of pa???
waiting for me ans my sonspasoort request as my husband received ecope today not sure what is the process for outland dependent as we have been separate for year and mu husband was not able to see baby from last 1 yr

Sheutika

Sep 27, 2020
Hi, in October'21 most of the people have received eCOPR within 2 days after submitting a photograph and address details on the PR portal.
Hi , my husband received ecopr but me n my son hv no passport submission request . We r in india . Can u help if u received ppr as dependent and when did u get

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
I have received eCOPR on 18-NOV-21 and I have received RFV mail yesterday : 8-DEC-2. My outland dependent's medical is going to expire on 11-JAN-22.
Could you please suggest what will be validity of COPR stamp on my outland dependent's passport as at least 20 to 25 days it will take to receive passport back once we send and if they would provide validity till 11-JAN-22, then it's impossible for my outland spouse to travel.
Please suggest urgently whether we sent passport for stamping or not ?
What happened to your dependents case , did you sent for stamping or did medicals again ?

Ritz1988

Nov 14, 2021
What happened to your dependents case , did you sent for stamping or did medicals again ?
My wife did new medical in the morning and on the same day passport was picked up in the evening. My wife put Medical acknoledgement along with requesting to provide stamping according to new medical. I also raised a web form on the same day to update medical. It went fine and my wife received her passport with validity based on new medical.