+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL today.

HL98

Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys,

I applied in mid-June, got my AIP on the 28th of August, and got my BVL today. It was processed at the ANKARA office. Does anyone have any idea on how much wait is there between BVL and OPR?

Reactions: m7md

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hey guys,

I applied in mid-June, got my AIP on the 28th of August, and got my BVL today. It was processed at the ANKARA office. Does anyone have any idea on how much wait is there between BVL and OPR?
Usually within 24 hours

proceso

May 1, 2020
Hey guys,

Is your college/uni in the approved covid rediness list ?

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hey guys,

From what I am seeing here, some people get it hours later same day, other get it days later, and some are still waiting. There is no rule I guess.
But since yesterday the ones that are getting PPR shortly after are the ones with an approved readiness plan DLI. What country did you apply from? and is your DLI in the list of approved COVID-19 readiness plan?

HL98

Oct 22, 2020
From what I am seeing here, some people get it hours later same day, other get it days later, and some are still waiting. There is no rule I guess.
But since yesterday the ones that are getting PPR shortly after are the ones with an approved readiness plan DLI. What country did you apply from? and is your DLI in the list of approved COVID-19 readiness plan?
I applied from Lebanon. The processing is being done in Turkey though.

proceso

May 1, 2020
So it looks like the ones whos' DLI in the list of approved COVID-19 readiness plan are getting full approvals

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Thank you! Hoping others get it ASAP as well. They have procrastinated a lot!
I know, right? But you are a ray of hope - mine is being processed in Ankara office too so it’s good to know they are not in hibernation mode anymore.