+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL on 14 Feb but nothing since then (People with BVL and no update, please reply here)

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Still waiting. BVL received Jan 21 2021 but it was dated April 29 2020. Applied on Feb 2020. Don’t know what do anymore :(
yeah, I can't even imagine how you must feel mate ... almost one entire year ago (in April 2020), you should have probably gotten your decision. Just hang in there I suppose, as we're all also waiting. What's your processing office at the bottom left corner of your BVL btw?

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
yeah, I can't even imagine how you must feel mate ... almost one entire year ago (in April 2020), you should have probably gotten your decision. Just hang in there I suppose, as we're all also waiting. What's your processing office at the bottom left corner of your BVL btw?
Yeah i know. I don’t know what took them so long they’re just going to give our final decision so we can go on with our lives, also they already send the BVL so it means they finalize our decision now... :( applied from the Philippines and the office is Manila Philippines

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Most of the ones who got BVL on 15th Feb got PPR way before, on 21 Feb. Someone who received BVL on 18 Feb got their PPR yesterday from AD office. Any updates for you guys, as I'm still waiting for a decision since getting it on 14 Feb?

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Anyone here got any update at all from AD office? 20+ days for me now since I received BVL and still no decision : (

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I already told them. But you know it’s up to them what they should be doing for follow ups. They just told me that they are keep following up my application on the limits allowed and told me just keep the faith. Just a very anxious what could be my final decision... :(
Hey did u get ur ppr? Iam also waiting 55 days after BVL.