+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR. Its been more than 5 work days

Rowlins

Jul 19, 2019
I submitted my study permit application on August 9. Did biometrics previously in 2018. Since I submitted the application there has not been any update on the tracker all, still on background check. Eligibility not started. What could be wrong? Anybody with a similar timeline? I applied from the UK

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,
I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India, Now we received the PPR on 27th Oct, it is mentioned both has to be submit in a single package, and for this can she travel to UAE to submit her passport along with mine, She has no prior travel history outside of India, and do we need to notify the IRCC?
Thanks in Advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,
I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India, Now we received the PPR on 27th Oct, it is mentioned both has to be submit in a single package, and for this can she travel to UAE to submit her passport along with mine, She has no prior travel history outside of India, and do we need to notify the IRCC?
Thanks in Advance
Why would you need to do this for a study permit? This is about students. You are spamming with multiple posts of the same question.

Gaganpreet21

Oct 26, 2023
I'm experiencing a similar situation. I can view my study permit number and its expiration date, but I've only received a Correspondence letter (BVL) and not the PPR (Passport Request) letter. How long did it take for your PPR to arrive?

Ahaabwe

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
I'm experiencing a similar situation. I can view my study permit number and its expiration date, but I've only received a Correspondence letter (BVL) and not the PPR (Passport Request) letter. How long did it take for your PPR to arrive?
soon you'll get an answer. For my case it took 10 days after bvl and for my friend it took 2days

naved737

Oct 28, 2023
Hello are there any other people in my shoes.

I received my BVL since June 8 and I know I have been approved as I checked the application status tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

I can see my visa document number as well as study permit document number and expiry date but I have not gotten PPR.

Sent multiple emails and IRCC replied that they pace the number of PPRs they send out and they cannot give a time when I will receive it. This wait is making me too anxious!
Hi
Even I got my BVL on 23rd and my Port of Entry Letter(POE) even before my PPR..which is a bit strange....iI has been 4 work days since the BVL.
The tracker website says my application is "closed" and the details like IME exam number with study permit document no. are updated as well.
Can someone explain why I got my POE letter before PPR...thanks

Ndifor

Dec 14, 2020
I too I'm experiencing thesame thing I got correspondence letter since 19 October till date no updates but I can see my study permit number and expiry date on my application tracker portal I'm really so worried

Ahaabwe

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
I too I'm experiencing thesame thing I got correspondence letter since 19 October till date no updates but I can see my study permit number and expiry date on my application tracker portal I'm really so worried
probably in this week you will get my bvl came 16th and ppr on 26th...that's a new trend

naved737

Oct 28, 2023
Can you tell me if the application status in the tracker account for your application says "Closed" in a green rectangle?. Mine says so.