+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR. Its been more than 5 work days

naved737

Oct 28, 2023
Please when did yours start saying close same day you receive CL or after the CL
Got my BVL on 20th oct as well as my Port of Entry letter (POE) even before my passport request....which is strange...and immediately the status was "closed" in the tracker. I have raise a webform for this matter. These IRCC officials are notoriously slow in responding to queries.

Ajm1702

Sep 8, 2023
Good morning,
Me and my spouse applied together and the date of application was sep5 and biometric on sep11.
Exact 1month later, ie., oct11 recieved correspondence letter, but till date ppr not recieved. Raised webform on oct27th, anyone can suggest anything, is there is any problem with it

axdhi

Oct 14, 2023
yes most of the applicants get BVL earlier and PPR within 1-2 week following. It seems to be the trend now. Do not worry you will most definitely receive your PPR soon.
No in my case it's been 7 weeks since CL and till now I haven't got my ppr...

axdhi

Oct 14, 2023
I have received BVL on 29th September. I am sharing my timeline below. Please let me know what the chances are of getting PPR.

Application date: September 11, 2023
Biometrics update: September 15, 2023
Medical update: 27th September 2023
BVL received: 29th September , 2023
You received ur ppr? If yes when?

axdhi

Oct 14, 2023
I have received BVL on 29th September. I am sharing my timeline below. Please let me know what the chances are of getting PPR.

Application date: September 11, 2023
Biometrics update: September 15, 2023
Medical update: 27th September 2023
BVL received: 29th September , 2023
You received ur ppr? If yes when?

naved737

Oct 28, 2023
Good morning,
Me and my spouse applied together and the date of application was sep5 and biometric on sep11.
Exact 1month later, ie., oct11 recieved correspondence letter, but till date ppr not recieved. Raised webform on oct27th, anyone can suggest anything, is there is any problem with it
Any updates on the PPR?

Ajm1702

Sep 8, 2023
Finally the wait is over

Applied on sep5 (student+spouse) applied together

Biometric on sep11

Correspondence letter recieved on Oct11

Medical updated on Oct12

Raised 2 webforms on oct27, nov3. No response at all.

Still no response till yesterday

But today when I checked it. It was approved and showing It was approved on Oct11.

But, till yesterday from Oct11, it was showing Oct11 your application is in progress.

So, no need to worry.

Maot of the forums says, if we get BVL and no response, maybe we can get a approval or rejection. Don’t need to worry, the positive note will come on the way, it may always be a technical glitch.

Everyone with the same problem and those with the september files and still waiting will get the PPR soon.
Good morning,

naved737

Oct 28, 2023
Finally the wait is over

Applied on sep5 (student+spouse) applied together

Biometric on sep11

Correspondence letter recieved on Oct11

Medical updated on Oct12

Raised 2 webforms on oct27, nov3. No response at all.

Still no response till yesterday

But today when I checked it. It was approved and showing It was approved on Oct11.

But, till yesterday from Oct11, it was showing Oct11 your application is in progress.

So, no need to worry.

Maot of the forums says, if we get BVL and no response, maybe we can get a approval or rejection. Don’t need to worry, the positive note will come on the way, it may always be a technical glitch.

Everyone with the same problem and those with the september files and still waiting will get the PPR soon.
Have you received your PPR?....I haven't yet...applied on 18th sept

and_beyond

Nov 27, 2023
cairo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
cairo
Hi all, I applied on Jul 22, biometrics updated on Jul 25.
Next update Sep 20 BVL, then status updated Sep 21.. I could see the visa number, study doc numb nd expiry..
Since then nothing at all. I'm worried!
Sent a webform yesterday requesting them to update me so tht i can arrnge to enroll in Jan for college
I hope i didn't mess it up