+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR as yet - timelines thread

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
I have raised a webform twice. No outcome at all. Even I got reply that is totally different than what I have asked for
No hope there then. So mostly wait until end of this month.

• Sad
Reactions: BA101

shlokthosar

Dec 20, 2021
Did you apply as a case on priority or just a normal application of TRV? I have applied last year September 2020. I am done with the Bio-metrics on 30-Julu-2021, but after that no update. Did you get the actaul email of BVL?

manu001

Jul 29, 2021
Did you apply as a case on priority or just a normal application of TRV? I have applied last year September 2020. I am done with the Bio-metrics on 30-Julu-2021, but after that no update. Did you get the actaul email of BVL?
We applied as an immediate family member of worker at Canada. We got bvl through GC key account. Hopefully you will get soon. Thanks!

MesopotamiaSon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Did people who got their bvl in November get their ppr yet or not?
I received my bvl on December 15th and no update after
2nd application for a study permit / May intake (1st was refused in August) lodged on October 18th
Eligibility review started and medical request received on November 29th
Medical passed on December 7th
BVL on December 15th

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
I received BVL on 19th December. Final
Decison in application shows that your application is approved. You need to submit passport to complete the application'
However there is no PPR in the messages, no email. Did anyone come across similar situation?

Last edited:

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I received BVL on 19th December. Final
Decison in application shows that your application is approved. You need to submit passport to complete the application'
However there is no PPR in the messages, no email. Did anyone across similar situation?
Contact Ottawa via webform.

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I did on 20th Dec itself. No response yet.
I am worried as they generally give one month timeline to submit passport but unfortunately I haven't received PPR yet. Not sure if it is a system glitch or they are still processing.
Really confusing.
Wait for the week n than call them. If it is not ur mistake than they will extend it don’t worry.