+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR as yet - timelines thread

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
what is your timeline - i did not got the refund yet. Re-applied in Oct \ Med passed Oct 25 \ BVL Nov 17 - Nothing after that. Previous visitor visa was on March 2020.
Is this a visitor visa for spouse or parents? Or Super visa?

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
what is your timeline - i did not got the refund yet. Re-applied in Oct \ Med passed Oct 25 \ BVL Nov 17 - Nothing after that. Previous visitor visa was on March 2020.
First application July 3 2021
Second September 26 2021
Medical upfront
Bvl , medical passed and eligibility started on 3rd November than on 7 December they refund me the old application fees

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
First application July 3 2021
Second September 26 2021
Medical upfront
Bvl , medical passed and eligibility started on 3rd November than on 7 December they refund me the old application fees
Did you get any update on the new Application after you got the refund on the old one?

VcanS

Jul 18, 2021
Randomly glancing through this thread makes me feel that many got bvl letter mid November.. my in laws got it on November 15 and 16. I do see few more people got on same timeframe..

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Randomly glancing through this thread makes me feel that many got bvl letter mid November.. my in laws got it on November 15 and 16. I do see few more people got on same timeframe..
you are right. hope things are pouring before chritsmas... Also I guess it would be true all of them re-applied. Hopefully cic is trying to process refund then start giving new visa is what I am guessing. any thoughts? may be it goes to the finance department approval? trying to be positive :)

Last edited:

VcanS

Jul 18, 2021
you are right. hope things are pouring before chritsmas... Also I guess it would be true all of them re-applied. Hopefully cic is trying to process refund then start giving new visa is what I am guessing. any thoughts? may be it goes to the finance department approval? trying to be positive :)
Ours is a fresh application, not reapplying.. applied on September 19.. many here are in same state too. So this theory may not be true..

FromIndiatoCanada20

Sep 21, 2021
Hello Guys I’m in the same boat as you’re, got bvl on 23rd however i got good news too! My local mp asked the ircc and they said the application is approved they would send the ppr soon! So don’t lose hope we all are through.
I made a group for us to keep in touch
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BzXoys6Dnu94EHEuXdoefF
Can you please share the method to contact local MP. I mean by phone, email etc. I am probably gonna do the same.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hello Guys I’m in the same boat as you’re, got bvl on 23rd however i got good news too! My local mp asked the ircc and they said the application is approved they would send the ppr soon! So don’t lose hope we all are through.
I made a group for us to keep in touch
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BzXoys6Dnu94EHEuXdoefF
This is one positive news I have heard since long time. it is so weird how they function. My father in law got his ppr along with his BVL on Nov10 but my other relative who applied 1st week of Oct got BVL and med passed on Nov 18th and after that nothing. she is still waiting for her PPR.

So yes a lot of people from Mid Nov to End of Nov got the meds passed but no PPR. Hoping all showers in together.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Could someone help on this question - Hi our medical insurance is already passed - we have given medical insurance for cic visa starts from 01 Dec 2021 to 01 Dec 2022. Do I need to update it and send it to CIC? I spoke to the insurance company and changed it from 01 March 2022 ? Help! Note got BVL already on Nov 17 2021.

Last edited:

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Could someone help on this question - Hi our medical insurance is already passed - we have given medical insurance for cic visa starts from 01 Dec 2021 to 01 Dec 2022. Do I need to update it and send it to CIC? I spoke to the insurance company and changed it from 01 March 2022 ? Help! Note got BVL already on Nov 17 2021.
No need to update it as they have already made the decision on ur application as per current trend