+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR as yet - timelines thread

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
It doesn’t mean positive or negative. Hopefully you will get an approval.
Hey Naturgrl, I’ve applied for study permits before and have had 2 refusuals and on both times the refusals came with BVL, I applied for a new study permit on 25th March then on 31st March I got BVL after that silence (note I resided in a country that medicals is not required ) is this a positive sign or negative sign someone help me please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey Naturgrl, I’ve applied for study permits before and have had 2 refusuals and on both times the refusals came with BVL, I applied for a new study permit on 25th March then on 31st March I got BVL after that silence (note I resided in a country that medicals is not required ) is this a positive sign or negative sign someone help me please
It is neither positive nor negative. Hopefully, it will be an approval. All you can do is wait.

Elkana

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I got approval today ,BVL 6 April

okasha2002

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Did you get the PPR? I got something strange and similar happening too. My in-laws visitor visa application was updated. First in-law #1's application was updated with a BVL (biometric validity letter) and soon after in-law #2's application was updated with BVL and passport request. Is this normal? Is there another PPR on the way? Is it possible the officer forgot to send the PPR for in-law #1? What should we do?
can you give me your timeline I am also in this same situation