+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR as yet - timelines thread

FeiraEvans

Nov 23, 2021
SUCCESS!!!
GCKey Application (Old Portal; wasn't aware of the new portal at the time of application)
Parents Visitor Visa Application from India:

Applied: 22 December 2021
BIL: 23 December 2021
Biometrics: 05 January 2022 (updated same day on the profiles)
Review Started: 13 or 14 January 2022
BVL & PPR: 20 January 2022 (exactly 15 days after Biometrics)

It is their first Visa application for any country.
Mother working (Govt employee) and Father retired (Govt job).
For anyone wondering about the efficacy of the old portal, It is working and you don't need to be scared and reapply in the new portal.
Just make sure that your documents are in order and updated.
Thank you to each and everyone of you who shares and who helps others. I hope everyone hears good news soon.

pthathagar

Feb 22, 2022
HI All

I am seeing an increased number of cases where people have received BVL but PPR is pending. Creating this thread to see and track success for those who received BVL and decision was received after how many days.

Someone I know:
Applied on Oct 7th,
meds passed and BVL on same day Nov 17,
No ppr as yet.
Hey,

I am student from India and have applied for study permit on 11th Nov 2021. I have received BVL on 18th February and there is no further update since then.
I could see that you have experienced the similar situation. Can you please guide me whom did you contact for further update? and How much duration it took?

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Reactions: Vrati

Vrati

Mar 12, 2022
Hey i got BVL on 3 feb , file lodged on 29 October , biometric was done on 15 November , still im waiting for result , is this true that if embassy want to refuse a case they send refusals immediately , and don't hold the file by just sending BVL's ??? Reply if someone knows anything

Vrati

Mar 12, 2022
Hey,

I am student from India and have applied for study permit on 11th Nov 2021. I have received BVL on 18th February and there is no further update since then.
I could see that you have experienced the similar situation. Can you please guide me whom did you contact for further update? and How much duration it took?

Thanks,
Priyanka
Have you got result ?

Vrati

Mar 12, 2022
Hey,

Thanks,
Priyanka
Did you got any update????

pthathagar

Feb 22, 2022
How
Got the PPR for my mother today:

Applied - September 16, 2021
Biometrics Collection - September 20, 2021
Biometrics Done - October 06, 2021
Medical Request - October 13, 2021 (done it on 23/24 Oct)
Medical Update - November 5, 2021
Correspondence Letter for Biometrics confirmation - November 23, 2021
Wrote to MPP: Dec 16, 2021 (MPP responded that application is finalized and I should get correspondence soon)
Wrote again to MPP: Jan 05, 2022
PRP: January 15, 2022

All the best to everyone who is waiting.
How did you got contact of MPP?