+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BIL only for Mother for Visit Visa

raviksagi

Apr 25, 2023
Its definitely some automated nightly program that sends out these Bio appointment letters, as we can see emails coming around 4 AM eastern time everyday.

Frisbydo

Apr 25, 2023
If this process is automated, why we just do not receive it immediately. I wonder if I should raise a technical webform ... ?

Abywills

Apr 26, 2023
yes, you are right. I just saw that.. it clearly says the letter will be sent within 24 hrs. But clearly the process is not working like that based on the responses of so many people on this forum.. for some the next letter comes in 24 , 48 hrs or even after a week.. I've no clue to whom we can reach out for such issues.

Ds9901

Apr 27, 2023
Hi guys. Here’s a quick tip. I just got my biometric today after sending them a webform this morning. I applied on the 17th of this month. Kindly send them a webform attached with your payment receipt. Also send email to this follow address.

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

nairobi@international.gc.ca

NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Abuja@international.gc.ca

rutul009

Oct 2, 2013
I'm in the exactly same situation, Got BIL for my father, not Mom. Received BIL for MOM after 4 hours of submission. Still waiting for Dad's BIL. Anybody called CIC?

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Been 2 weeks since I applied for Visit visa but only my father has received the BIL. Has anyone who has messaged here finally received it for the other parent? We submitted webform with proof of payment as well and also tried calling but to no avail. Should we take the appointment for my father or should we wait for my mother's to come in as well?

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
I received it. Raised web form to delhi visa office. They responded after couple of days after which I got the BIL.
Application submission- April 18
Webform raised - May 2
Response for webform - May 8
BIL received - May 10

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you haven’t received all BILs after 2 weeks would suggest contacting the local embassy or consulate depending what is available in your region. Keep the email short and sweet with a clear and direct subject line (eg. missing biometrics request for one family member out of X). If you are in a rush would wait for a week and contact if there aren’t any national holidays which would eliminate a work day).

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I received it. Raised web form to delhi visa office. They responded after couple of days after which I got the BIL.
Application submission- April 18
Webform raised - May 2
Response for webform - May 8
BIL received - May 10
Also applied on April 18 and raised webform they replied with generic message but no biometrics yet.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Been 2 weeks since I applied for Visit visa but only my father has received the BIL. Has anyone who has messaged here finally received it for the other parent? We submitted webform with proof of payment as well and also tried calling but to no avail. Should we take the appointment for my father or should we wait for my mother's to come in as well?
Received reply for Webform on May 18th and received biometrics letter for mother on 25th May.