+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BIL only for Mother for Visit Visa

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
Same issue for me.Applied on 18th April. Mother received within few hours. Yet to receive for father.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Same Case. Applied for Super Visa My father is the Principal applicant but he didn't get the BIL. My mother got the BIL within 1 hour of applying.

For my father application I got a request letter asking to make the biometric fees payment. I sent an LOE stating that I had paid the fees and attached the receipt which they acknowledged and confirmed but boom they are on strike after that.

Reactions: Sandesh_1990

raviksagi

Apr 25, 2023
Same Case. Applied for Super Visa My father is the Principal applicant but he didn't get the BIL. My mother got the BIL within 1 hour of applying.

For my father application I got a request letter asking to make the biometric fees payment. I sent an LOE stating that I had paid the fees and attached the receipt which they acknowledged and confirmed but boom they are on strike after that.
Did you get the BIL for your Father ?

Apr 25, 2023
Had applied as a family group, myself, wife and infant on April 4th. Got my wife's biometric invitation by April 5th and completed too. Yet to recieve biometric invitation for me (primary applicant) it's been 20 days now :(
I really want to get the BIL and get my Visa fast as i need to plan my travel. I would really appreciate any suggestions or help!!

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
I applied for my parents visitor visa from India on April 18th 2023 - received for my dad on 18th itself - yet to receive for my mother :/

Abywills

Apr 26, 2023
Looks like lot of us are facing this same issue. I applied Visit visa for my parents as a group application of 2 on April 21'st evening EST and was surprised to receive the BIL for my mother within 5 hours, on 21'st night itself. But yet to receive the BIL for my dad who is the primary applicant.

This is putting us in a difficult situation as their plan is to go for Bio appointment together. BIL received states, that needs to be submitted within 30 days, so we only have time till May 22 to submit my mom's bio.

Based on the timing of responses received, I wonder if these BIL requests are send out by some automated scripts and it seem to somehow miss certain applicants. It's strange to receive the Bio request for a co applicant with a 30 day deadline and no request for the primary applicant.
Anyone know if they can waive off the bio request of one applicant for some reason ? Both of them haven't done bio ever in the past, buy they both have visited Canada about 12 years ago.