+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AINP Nomination Letter.

Nicholas1980

Aug 25, 2014
Hey Guys,

I would like to ask if anyone received recently their AINP Nomination Letter and when did you send your application. I checked the processing time today and they said that only less than 400 nominations are available to be issued until December 31, 2014.

Many thanks.

evanks

Mar 24, 2014
one of my associates applied on Sept and he just a got from AINP and noticed that he got a nomination.However, I applied on April and still waiting for that...whats wrong with that?!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
evanks said:
one of my associates applied on Sept and he just a got from AINP and noticed that he got a nomination.However, I applied on April and still waiting for that...whats wrong with that?!
What category did your friend apply under and what NOC?

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
evanks said:
They process stronger applications first. So for some reason your associate may have been considered a stronger applicant. I don't know details of each of your applications but even a little more education or work experience could make a difference. Also some streams get processed faster.

It may not seem fair that they don't process in order that they are received. But when you look at it from the provinces point of view they only get to nominate a certain amount of people every year so it would make sense for them to want the best applicants here as fast as posible. They are nominating people for economic growth to that province so they need to do what is best for the province and that means processing the strongest applications faster.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mbgirlfriend said:
They process stronger applications first. So for some reason your associate may have been considered a stronger applicant. I don't know details of each of your applications but even a little more education or work experience could make a difference. Also some streams get processed faster.

It may not seem fair that they don't process in order that they are received. But when you look at it from the provinces point of view they only get to nominate a certain amount of people every year so it would make sense for them to want the best applicants here as fast as posible. They are nominating people for economic growth to that province so they need to do what is best for the province and that means processing the strongest applications faster.
Oh give me a break. They are nominating housekeepers and light duty cleaners (i don't mean to offend anyone). It has nothing to do with our education or experience.

Nicholas1980

Aug 25, 2014
Thank you all for your replies as it is greatly appreciated. Yet I would like to know when they will reply to my application. I have sent my application on December 18, 2013 and received my file number on March 14, 2014. Yet if I am not one of the strongest applicants, when will they notify us that we are not nominated in order to move to the next step.

Many thanks.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Nicholas1980 said:
Thank you all for your replies as it is greatly appreciated. Yet I would like to know when they will reply to my application. I have sent my application on December 18, 2013 and received my file number on March 14, 2014. Yet if I am not one of the strongest applicants, when will they notify us that we are not nominated in order to move to the next step.

Many thanks.
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-processing-times.aspx

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
Phil89 said:
Oh give me a break. They are nominating housekeepers and light duty cleaners (i don't mean to offend anyone). It has nothing to do with our education or experience.

Applications they view as stonger are processed faster. The ability to settle is what they consider to be strong. Education and experience will factor into a person's ability to settle so will having family in the province . My point is they are not processed in order of when they are received, they are processed by strength (the chance a person will settle successfully). The better chance a person has to settle the more likely they will help the economy. It's not just high paying jobs that help the economy.

It would be impossible for a house keeper without family in a province to even qualify to apply to a PNP. Even with family they still have to meet some other basic requirements.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mbgirlfriend said:
Applications they view as stonger are processed faster. The ability to settle is what they consider to be strong. Education and experience will factor into a person's ability to settle so will having family in the province . My point is they are not processed in order of when they are received, they are processed by strength (the chance a person will settle successfully). The better chance a person has to settle the more likely they will help the economy. It's not just high paying jobs that help the economy.

It would be impossible for a house keeper without family in a province to even qualify to apply to a PNP. Even with family they still have to meet some other basic requirements.
You don't know what you are talking about. This is AINP not MPNP!

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mbgirlfriend said:

Well....i must agree with you here :)...I heard about this too.... but as AINP mentioned on their website ...they will give some priority to certain industries till the end of 2014, so this is what is happening now....hotel industry is given priority!

Nicholas1980

Aug 25, 2014
Thank you all for your comments and feedback as it is greatly appreciated. Hopefully, we will receive our nominations very soon.

Nicholas1980

Aug 25, 2014
The details below is from the AINP news webpage that explains that they go on a first-come-first-serve-basis.

The size of the AINP is limited by the federal government, and Alberta can nominate 5,500 people in the year 2014. So far, we have issued more than 4,000 nominations.

As you can imagine, given the number of jobs being created in our strong economy, the number of temporary foreign workers in the province and recent federal immigration changes, the program is very popular. More than 10,000 people are hoping to earn a nomination either this year, next year, or even the year after that.

AINP has traditionally operated on a first-come-first-served basis. For the rest of 2014, the remaining nomination certificates will be issued based on labour market information and industry general averages in recent years. This approach is fair because it means that more industries will be supported by the program. However, it does mean that some applications in sectors which have already received high levels of support will not be processed this year.

We understand that this change may be difficult for some applicants. If you have additional questions about AINP, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 1-877-427-6419.

Hear Minister McIver’s comments on Alberta’s labour challenges: Clip One, Clip Two

Sandee

Nov 27, 2014
Hi, my husband receives his file number from AINP last February 2014, he submitted his application nov 27,2013 under semi skilled category employer driven category until now we are waiting for nomination letter. We are hoping that we will receive it this December.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Anyone having the same case like us? Hope to hear from you guys :)

Sandee

Nov 27, 2014
Sandee said:
Hi, my husband receives his file number from AINP last February 2014, he submitted his application nov 27,2013 under semi skilled category employer driven category until now we are waiting for nomination letter. We are hoping that we will receive it this December.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Nicholas1980 said:
Hey Guys,

I would like to ask if anyone received recently their AINP Nomination Letter and when did you send your application. I checked the processing time today and they said that only less than 400 nominations are available to be issued until December 31, 2014.

Many thanks.