+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a refusal

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I know, but I already have a job offer in Saudi. So the thing is I will return to Yemen and start the process of a working visa with job offer I have.
or maybe I should wait and order the notes.
I am thinking of not applying again and move on with my life.
Dont give up. We understand its hard for you now to come up with a proper response. Wait for the GCMS and try again. Good luck..

Reactions: Moh Alduais

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Never lose hope , be strong , take your time, write very realistic and convincing SOP to the VO . This is the world we live in , unfairness everywhere, every country looks for money/financial ties/. where is the credibility they are claiming. An innocent young man who has been affected by civil war in his country, and has trying to achieve this high level of academic performance, gotten funding to further his education has to be refused based on inhuman reasons even after knowing that there is no embassy in his country.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
I dont have anything else to add but your situation just made me upset about the world we live in today.. People like you who are trying to advance his skillsets and education get shut down because irrational reasons.. Don't give up! Get GCMS notes and write up a strong case! Best of luck ..

Moh Alduais

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Thank you guys for your kind words.
I ordered the notes and I will update you once I receive them.
Also, I understand the VO concerns and I do not blame him. I believe with my current situation it will be impossible
to get a visa. However, I will wait and see what the VO wrote about my application.
Thank you for your time and effort.

Last edited:

Moh Alduais

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
I have good news.
The second application was approved.
I applied on the 14th of Jan and received PPR on the 7th of April.
The notes were vague and not helpful.
The main change was I changed my future plans from coming back to Saudi to coming back to my home country (Yemen) even though it is in Civil war.
I explained my ties to it, added property documents we own and explained how this degree helps me and help my country. I also, mentioned that I am planning to follow an academic career and a master's degree from a reputable university will help me get a job in Yemen easily.
Thank you all for your comments and replays.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I have good news.
The main change was I changed my future plans from coming back to Saudi to coming back to my home country (Yemen) even though it is in Civil war.
I explained my ties to it, added property documents we own and explained how this degree helps me and help my country. I also, mentioned that I am planning to follow an academic career and a master's degree from a reputable university will help me get a job in Yemen easily.
Excellent news, this is so amazing! Congratulations, so happy for you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have good news.
The fact that you are attending a masters degree from a reputable university was the only reason you like got approved. Applications from Yemen are very difficult to get since many apply for asylum.

Moh Alduais

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
The fact that you are attending a masters degree from a reputable university was the only reason you like got approved. Applications from Yemen are very difficult to get since many apply for asylum.
If the university wasn't reputable and better than my current university I wouldn't apply to it.