+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received 30 days timeline to verify job details

abhi_sharma

May 27, 2016
Hello all
i send my application in october 2014 and received a job verification call on 16 may 2015.and also my Medical also done n updated successfully.
problem is that: i was in my job from july 2012 to jan 2015 and then approach for higher studies that is p.hd.now wen my college got verification call from visa officer...they were able to tell about me but failed to give proper answer about prile.they also asked abt me n they told call after some time as after january 2015 i was doing part time job there on lecture basis twice a week.
Due to all this mess,2 days after interview i got mail from canada regarding their unsatisfaction regarding my job profile.they gave 30 days time line n told to hold the application till i submit all documents to prove myself.
plz help me guys.wat all i can provide n is there ny chance to go furthur or my apolication will be rejected.

smwajidnezam

Aug 13, 2014
hello !

did u apply in FSW category ?
have you done ur medical ? u mean after medical they are asking for job verification ? when you rcvd job verfication mail ? after medical or before medical ?

abhi_sharma

May 27, 2016
I received medical request on 16 may 2016 n got verification call in organization around 19 may.then around 25 may we went for medical done and on the same day received mai regarding unsatisfaction on tv.around 29 our medical info also updated successfully in status.
can u suggest wat i shall do furthur

smwajidnezam

Aug 13, 2014
Dear

you should take some expert opinion and i think no body is expert here... because all are just sharing the experience of immigration process.

i think you should keep silent if they updated successfully medical rcvd or you should try to get some solid answer to consultant or expert for job verification.