+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receive removal order - April 2018 applicant. Need your help.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Am also a fail refugee claimant 2017 but I appeal January 2018 am still in process I file my spouse sponsorship on April 2018 I got my AIP on February this year . CBSA have to issue you PRRA or deferral that is what you will buy time with so that you will get your AIP.get copies of your application and your SA letter and show it to them.I pray to God you have good officer who is in charge your case go in peace and comeback in peace it shall be well my friend.
Thank you very much for your wish bro. Hope you will get your good decision soon. May I inbox you for some questions?

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Any news yet? Hope your interview goes well.
Wow, thank you because you remember me and my interview date. I've just come back and the officer was nice. He told me not to take the 60 days deferral as if after 60 days and my PR application still not finished yet, so I cannot stay here. He advised me to apply for PRRA and it will take few months. He also said he will email IRCC about my application by the end of today.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Wow, thank you because you remember me and my interview date. I've just come back and the officer was nice. He told me not to take the 60 days deferral as if after 60 days and my PR application still not finished yet, so I cannot stay here. He advised me to apply for PRRA and it will take few months. He also said he will email IRCC about my application by the end of today.
Sounds positive:) keep fingers crossed!

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Good to hear that your interview went well

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable