+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receive removal order - April 2018 applicant. Need your help.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm very frustrated now and really need any advise.
I'm 2017 fail Refugee claimant.
I receive the removal order today and they are asking for an interview on March 13. My application is Apr 2018 and passing the SA step but still not AIP.

Is any option for me to stay here until the DM has been made for my application? What should I tell them on the interview date? My sponsor will come with me but we don't know what to do. Thank you.

Last edited:

Mahmoud_1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

I receive the removal order today and they are asking for an interview on March 13. My application is Apr 2018 and passing the SA step but still not AIP.

Is any option for me to stay here until the DM has been made for my application? What should I tell them on the interview date? My sponsor will come with me but we don't know what to do. Thank you.

Are you a fail Refugee claimant or you are out of status?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

This is only my personal suggestion.
Go to your interview appointment with CBSA and bring your SA approval with you to show them that you have pending pr application through spousal sponsorship and answer their questions truthfully.

Reactions: Goforhope

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Are you a fail Refugee claimant or you are out of status?
This is only my personal suggestion.
Go to your interview appointment with CBSA and bring your SA approval with you to show them that you have pending pr application through spousal sponsorship and answer their questions truthfully.
Thank you. Do you know what the question will be and any option for me to stay? I heard about the deferral and PRRA, which one should I follow up with?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Thank you. Do you know what the question will be and any option for me to stay? I heard about the deferral and PRRA, which one should I follow up with?
I haven’t experience anything like your situation but in my opinion they might asking you questions pertaining on what your overstay (if that is your case or about being out of status) and called you for an interview so it might be given you a chance to stay until your DM on your application just be true to them and I know it’s frightening but you have to be focus and honest to them about your situation and try bargain to wait until the end of your application. If you don’t mind, what’s the reason they give you a removal order?Hope for the success of your application and upcoming interview with CBSA.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I haven’t experience anything like your situation but in my opinion they might asking you questions pertaining on what your overstay (if that is your case or about being out of status) and called you for an interview so it might be given you a chance to stay until your DM on your application just be true to them and I know it’s frightening but you have to be focus and honest to them about your situation and try bargain to wait until the end of your application. If you don’t mind, what’s the reason they give you a removal order?Hope for the success of your application and upcoming interview with CBSA.
Thank you very much for your wish. I'm fail Refugee claimant and it's 1 and half year since my claimant got denied.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Thank you very much for your wish. I'm fail Refugee claimant and it's 1 and half year since my claimant got denied.
I will pray for your interview that they will give you a chance to stay here until your application’s approval

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

I read that too on one the forums here about CBSA exclusion order they were talking about PRRA and deferral but you will know these things probably on your CBSA appointment so be confident but if you’re really hesitant why don’t you ask a good immigration lawyer? God bless!

Last edited:

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I read that too on one the forums here about CBSA exclusion order they were talking about PRRA and deferral but you will know these things probably on your CBSA appointment so be confident but if you’re really hesitant why don’t you ask a good immigration lawyer? God bless!
I will pray for your interview that they will give you a chance to stay here until your application’s approval
Thank you for your wish. I hope it will be ok. I have my lawyer for my sponsorship application and will be going to meet her for the advice. I received SA almost a month ago but still no AIP that's why I'm worrying.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Thank you for your wish. I hope it will be ok. I have my lawyer for my sponsorship application and will be going to meet her for the advice. I received SA almost a month ago but still no AIP that's why I'm worrying.
Oh that’s good to know

Val87

Dec 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

Dont panic dude, you can ask for deferral. If they dont accept it you can apply for PRRA. Last option is Federal Court based on family unity.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Dont panic dude, you can ask for deferral. If they dont accept it you can apply for PRRA. Last option is Federal Court based on family unity.
Thank you, that's what I want to know. Do you know how long they will give for the deferral?

Val87

Dec 12, 2018
You or your layer need to ask them. If they dont accept deferral you can go ahead with PRRA. It takes 3 to 9 months to get a decision. If PRRA doesnt help then you can go with federal court.

P.S dont pay attention to much to negative people on the forum :)

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
You or your layer need to ask them. If they dont accept deferral you can go ahead with PRRA. It takes 3 to 9 months to get a decision. If PRRA doesnt help then you can go with federal court.

P.S dont pay attention to much to negative people on the forum :)
Thank you bro, it really helps much! God bless you.

Mahmoud_1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017

Am also a fail refugee claimant 2017 but I appeal January 2018 am still in process I file my spouse sponsorship on April 2018 I got my AIP on February this year . CBSA have to issue you PRRA or deferral that is what you will buy time with so that you will get your AIP.get copies of your application and your SA letter and show it to them.I pray to God you have good officer who is in charge your case go in peace and comeback in peace it shall be well my friend.