+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receive An Email From CIC

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
as I said I have request CIC for simply refuse my application for the work permit and also sent them screenshots how I have taken help of MOEA in this and also request them for not to banned in Canada for 5 years
later on today I received this email from Bangalore immigration,

please go through it and tell me will they banned me or simply refuse me?

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for a Work Permit to work in Canada.

Additional documentation or information is required in order to continue processing your application. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document. Do not submit originals unless specifically asked to do so.

Please provide

Ø Proof of the claim of fraud

Please submit the above-requested documents through VFS or as a scanned PDF attachment by replying to this email. In case of online application please submit through my CIC account.

If the documents requested relate to your host/inviter in Canada, he/she may send them (if they prefer to do so) directly to our office. He/she should clearly indicate your file number to avoid delays.

Please note that this is not a new application and no new fees are required. Your file will be held for 10 days for you to comply with the above request. If we do not hear from you within 10 days, we will assume that you no longer wish to pursue your application and will close your file accordingly.

Sincerely,

Migration Section – La section de migration

Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru | Consulat général du Canada à Bengaluru

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Proof of claim of fraud means either :

a legal document where you are suing the immigration consultant for misrepresenting your application.

Or

A police report filedagainst the immigration consultant.

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
what do you think after submitting police complaint against this agent, my application ll refused or still they ll banned my passport?

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
what do you think after submitting police complaint against this agent, my application ll refused or still they ll banned my passport?
Hello ,

I am not an immigration consultant therefore any advise that i give to you will be as reliable as any annonymus advise over the internet.

I feel you should not do anything and simply wait for the cic to make their decision. Going through your posts it is very likely you will be banned for 5 years.

Filing a police report will ensure further delays in your canadian immigration decision as well as have an impact on your future immigration plans.

What happened to you was unfortunate but you need to be patient and await the cic decision.

You can look into other immigration options once you receive your passport back

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
hello team,
greetings of the day,
first of all, I would like to thanks for your support and help I just want a little more and I think this will be the last
as I said previously in my application how I was chated through an agent and how he has prepared fake docs and submitted through me and later on how immigration has asked me to submit the Proof of claim of fraud is required
and I have provided them the notarized police complaint also
now the main update is today in the morning @ 10.30 am Monday I receive an email from Delhi immigration for Refusal which is said like as of below, kindly request you to Refer it and let me know my passport is banned for 5 years or not? because I am not able to judge it and can i Reapply for Canada or not next time?

This refers to your application for a work permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a work permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that the offer of employment is genuine.

· You did not provide a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

PLEASE NOTE: There will be no other communication to convey you the decision on this application, this is to be treated as the official intimation regarding our decision on your application.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.

Sincerely,

Consulate General of Canada, Bengaluru

what do you think? was I succeed to save my self to banned for 5 years in Canada or not?

Please, Team, Update me As Soon As Possible

Thanking You in advance Team

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
you were not banned .

Your application was refused

You can reapply if your situation has changed.

How ever you need to declare this refusal in every immigration application you are applying for.

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
thanks dear thanks for our reply now i am satisfied totally
because i have fought and tried my best to convince them for not to banned me for 5 years
thanks once again