+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receipt Not There . Plz Help

KL8N

Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
I had some issues with the payment of my fees, as I am doing so from outside Canada. I misread some information on the Embassy website. My application got returned. I was sent a letter explaining the error in the way that I had paid the fees. I paid the fees again, this time online, and printed out a receipt.
The printed page is labelled "This order is now complete. Transaction Approved! Here is your receipt." Then there were options to "Return to Citizenship and Immigration Canada" or "Print this Page". I printed out like 5 copies of the receipt, which I have.
But the letter I was sent by CIC, asks me to fill in by hand the Payer Information Section and attach the bottom portion of this receipt to your completed application. I didn't see any Payer Info Section to be filled out. There clearly was NO next page to visit/read. :eek:
Where is the Payer Info Section? How can I get that paper? Please, any insight would help! :-[

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Have you gotten a recepit mailed to you? The receipt is supposed to look like this:

lilacsouls

Nov 2, 2009
The same thing happened to me. I paid landing fee online 2 months ago, I got a receipt with no Payer Information section. It confused me. However, CIC would recognize it soon. You should fax or send one of copies of your receipt. Don't forget to note your personal information (full name, client number...) onto the receipt or another piece of paper.
Good luck

KL8N

Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I have that form, but I thought that was only for Inland applications. Is that the portion they are referring to? Lilac, was the information you wrote seperately accepted? thanks to both of you... ;)

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
I paid online from outside Canada too.

Looking at the receipt I printed out, I see the CIC logo top left, and my receipt number top right.

Then half-way down the page there is a perforation mark (................) to indicate where to cut the "page 1" from "page 2".

There is no second page: both "page 1" and "page 2" are on the same 8.5 X 11" page.

"Page 2" contains some empty boxes that you must fill in by hand, and the amount paid is shown already printed lower right.

If this iw what you see, you're OK. Just attached page 2 to the application. If you see something else, describe it to us so we can be more precise.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
the page you sent to them is the one that should remain for your personal records. the form that is attached by Swede is the one they request and want to receive.
have you received any link or attachment in the email from the cic after making payment? we got it in the email, as a pdf file.

lilacsouls

Nov 2, 2009
It looks like the one I got. They did not even notify me a receipt via email. It's not a big deal. Send a receipt to CIC-Missisauga with your personal information written on receipt.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone gets that one, but it is not the one you are supposed to send.

If you log in to the payment system you may be able to access the right one. If not, search your email for "CIC receipt" or "epayment" and you should be able to find it, as long as you provided them with your email. It's a .PDF file.

Shkafto

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you follow the steps? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/ProcessFlow.do;jsessionid=F57B3EF1768800C99AA63F04A59F33FB

Good luck

KL8N

Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got it. Fixed it. Sent it. Thank you, from my waning sanity.