+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recd Test date as Oct 02, 2014. Responded RQ only on Aug 14.

Paradise82

Jul 15, 2014
Hello hoping_canadian,

If your application is approved , Why would they still be reviewing your RQ ? I got an RQ as well in May this year and sent all documents back to local office in June. So i called them few weeks ago and they said my application is approved and there were no more action required!

I think when your application is approved , you will be in waiting list for Oath.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Do you have any idea why you got the Ridiculous Queue (RQ)? I heard they issued less RQ in 2013 and 2014 compared to 2012.
Sorry did not answer your question. I have the following flags that may have raised RQ. I was unemployed for 6 months within the relevant period. During unemployment I did not have a place of my own and was jumping from one friend's place to another. Lastly 3 trips to native country within 6 months of this unemployment. All these 3 trips were big chunk 38 days of 2 trips and one 68 days. They cannot blame me though. I came in as a student and during open work permit no one would give me a Job. So I had to wait till I got my PR.

Hope this answers.