App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
Hi recd the following email with my UCI and Express Entry profile number on it. I was asked to submit passport with my dependents passport and there passport pic according to specification.
II WANT TO KNOW IS MY APPLICATION APPROVED OR NOT?
Pls give feedback I have already submitted mine and my family passport.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

Applicants residing in Ghana

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (Passport Submission Only)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

PHOTOGRAPHS

You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application. Photograph specifications can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.

**** PLEASE NOTE:

Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. However, there may be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

Kindly be informed that we will not respond to status update queries once you have submitted your passports. We ask for your patience while we prepare your visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:

• There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
  • Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
  • Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:

These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

☐ MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only if specifically requested and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport.

PLANNING AHEAD – PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES

As you have now received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Several online and in-person services are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services can help you find out more about living and working in Canada. They can also help you take steps to get your education, work experience, and professional licenses/certificates recognized in Canada, and access other free settlement services once you have arrived in Canada.

To learn more about free pre-arrival services that you can access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website (canada.ca/pre-arrival-services). Please note that in order to access these services, you must show a copy of this letter to the service provider. In-person orientation sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early to secure a spot in an upcoming session.

As you may know, Canada is a bilingual country where both French and English are spoken. If you are interested in living in French, you can get information about Francophone life across Canada by visiting Canada.ca/francoimmigration.

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi recd the following email with my UCI and Express Entry profile number on it. I was asked to submit passport with my dependents passport and there passport pic according to specification.
II WANT TO KNOW IS MY APPLICATION APPROVED OR NOT?
Pls give feedback I have already submitted mine and my family passport.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

Applicants residing in Ghana

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (Passport Submission Only)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

PHOTOGRAPHS

You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application. Photograph specifications can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.

**** PLEASE NOTE:

Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. However, there may be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

Kindly be informed that we will not respond to status update queries once you have submitted your passports. We ask for your patience while we prepare your visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:

• There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
  • Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
  • Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:

These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

☐ MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only if specifically requested and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport.

PLANNING AHEAD – PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES

As you have now received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Several online and in-person services are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services can help you find out more about living and working in Canada. They can also help you take steps to get your education, work experience, and professional licenses/certificates recognized in Canada, and access other free settlement services once you have arrived in Canada.

To learn more about free pre-arrival services that you can access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website (canada.ca/pre-arrival-services). Please note that in order to access these services, you must show a copy of this letter to the service provider. In-person orientation sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early to secure a spot in an upcoming session.

As you may know, Canada is a bilingual country where both French and English are spoken. If you are interested in living in French, you can get information about Francophone life across Canada by visiting Canada.ca/francoimmigration.

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Yes, this is PPR email for approved applications. All thats left now is passport stamping and issuing your copr. Congrats :)

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
Yes, this is PPR email for approved applications. All thats left now is passport stamping and issuing your copr. Congrats :)
Thanks a lot

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
hello guys,

I just have received the through email titling "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" , where i was instructed to submit my and my family passports along with recent photographs in Canadian embassy within 30 days. Even i have already uploaded photographs and scan copies of my passports on eApr. What does it mean ?
Is it PPR ??

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
hello guys,

I just have received the through email titling "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" , where i was instructed to submit my and my family passports along with recent photographs in Canadian embassy within 30 days. Even i have already uploaded photographs and scan copies of my passports on eApr. What does it mean ?
Is it PPR ??
Yes thats ppr, congrats.
You should submit original passports for visa stamping, along with 2 photos. They will issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
If you are from visa exempt country, you should send a copy of your passport instead of the original.
But yes, whether in your case its original or just a copy, it has to be sent with your photos.

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
Yes thats ppr, congrats.
You should submit original passports for visa stamping, along with 2 photos. They will issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
If you are from visa exempt country, you should send a copy of your passport instead of the original.
But yes, whether in your case its original or just a copy, it has to be sent with your photos.
what would be expiry of this visa.. i have commitment in march 2018 , i will not be able to move canada before March 2018.

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
what would be expiry of this visa.. i have commitment in march 2018 , i will not be able to move canada before March 2018.
hi the expiry date of the visa will be either your validity of passport or your the date you took your medical. u have to reach before the expiration of your medical.

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
hi the expiry date of the visa will be either your validity of passport or your the date you took your medical. u have to reach before the expiration of your medical.
OOOOhhh , My medical would expire on 28 Feb 2018. but my passport have 2021 expiry.. So what should i do ?

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
OOOOhhh , My medical would expire on 28 Feb 2018. but my passport have 2021 expiry.. So what should i do ?
you have to reach before 28 feb 2018 to canada

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
is there any other option.. i cannot move before March 2018.. What option i do have to delay ?
you have to reach before 28 feb 2018 to canada[/QUOT

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
is there any other option.. i cannot move before March 2018.. What option i do have to delay ?
Yur best option is land there get all the paper work done and go back. Finish whatever u r doing g and then go back.

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
is it possible i landed canada and come back after 15 days after landed ? is it not effect any thing of process. Even i updat my mailing address with IRCC in canada. Bx i heard after 45 days PR card they will mail so my relative will receive such card at that adress ?
Yur best option is land there get all the paper work done and go back. Finish whatever u r doing g and then go back.