Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
If I provided all details facts about my NOC and education, however, I miss calculate the points in SINP when submitted, will they reject my application? or they will help me to re-calculate the points and see if I'm eligable.

For example, I misunderstand that all work experience must be in OID list, but I claim the points that fail in NOC 0,A,B level. My total points submitted is 65 but it should be 61 (after deducting non relevant work experience), will they re-calculate the points and state I'm qualified or they will just disqualified my application?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Relax they will still check for eligibility .if you score more they will adjust.

Ig

cn819 said:
If I provided all details facts about my NOC and education, however, I miss calculate the points in SINP when submitted, will they reject my application? or they will help me to re-calculate the points and see if I'm eligable.

For example, I misunderstand that all work experience must be in OID list, but I claim the points that fail in NOC 0,A,B level. My total points submitted is 65 but it should be 61 (after deducting non relevant work experience), will they re-calculate the points and state I'm qualified or they will just disqualified my application?