+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No, You only need to meet the minimum criteria i.e atleast 1 year in last 10 years.
Thank you for the response.

When you say the last 10 years does it mean from 2018- 2008 in specific?. The reason I ask is, I did my Masters program ( MBA - 1 year full time) in 2010, So does it mean I have to discount that year and consider the remaining 9 years instead (in actual 7 years of employment)?

OR

I can also show employment history before 2008, will that be relevant?

kayshapvivekk

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Sorry to hear that buddy.

Could you please clarify your next step: Will need to resubmit a new express entry.

Do you mean that you'll ask/request/beg SINP to nominate you again? Or you mean submit EE from scratch and apply SINP again?

Regarding this, do PNP nominees get any kind of 2nd chance if rejected by CIC?
Especially for OINP having paid extra $1500!! And all the fuss.
Like they'll go back to the province that nominated them and tell that they just forgot, honest mistake, etc., then the province will nominate them again given reason of rejection is honest and just lacking documents etc.? Or I'm just naïve and that this is truly a cruel world to live in? Haha.

I hope Asivad you see this too for you to confirm. Thank you.
SUMIT did you get PCC from PSK or Police station?

Shah25

Oct 10, 2018
hey guys,

so my application got rejected. on the basis of this

I work for starbucks as a shift supervisor so i assume my NOC is 6311 which is food service supervisor. However I knew another supervisor applying through 6211 as retail supervisor. From what I'm getting is that I applied the wrong NOC ? Also the company does not provided job description. I had to pull it from the database and attached this with my Letter of Employment.

please help me elders :(:(:(:(
Did you got the PR ? Please share your experience did u applied again with different NOC

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Dear Experts,

What to do in this case please.
City A (on ID card, mentioned as permanent and temporary address) lived from birth to 2006
City B: lived from 2006 - 2013 for education and job.
In 2013 moved to middle east and still living in middle east. On vocations visiting City A.

Distance between City A and B is 180KM. Should i mention that i lived only in City A and get PCC for City A only.

Will there be any issue or misrepresentation , please advise .

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
AOR : 18 Sept 2018 (Note : I uploaded only ECA copies in the Education section, assuming that would do the job).
ADR for Schedule A (IMM5669e) : 12 Oct 2018 with a deadline of 7 days. (They had not specified what was missing in my application or where, just that they want me to submit the Schedule A background declaration form along with my original signature within 7 days. I've got no travel history, no refusals in the past, etc.).
ADR uploaded on : 14 Oct 2018

Today (22 Oct) I found out/remembered that I had not uploaded my degree certificate copies in the Education section of my PR application.
I learnt from various forums that missing to upload degree certificates is a common refusal/cancellation reason. So I used the web form (case specific enquiry) to upload the degree certificate copies. From the instructions, I assume it will take upto 5 days for them to appear in my profile.

Hoping that I have not missed anything else, could you guys kindly let me know if there are any other steps I should be looking at?

Last edited:

Pareshy

May 7, 2018
hi friends..i filled incorrect d.o.b of my father in forms...will this be an issue for rejection???any one suggest what can i co now?

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Urgent

Dear all,

Please help if i need to upload the transcripts post ITA. Has anyone got their pr approved without uploding them.
I plan to upload wes+ Ielts+diploma & degrees.

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Urgent

Dear all,

Please help if i need to upload the transcripts post ITA. Has anyone got their pr approved without uploding them.
That will do. Transcripts are required by WES for verification. Once the report is received, that is used as a valid proof of your degree equivalence. Upload ECA, degree certificates and semesterwise mark lists (if available) when you submit your e-APR.

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Urgent

Dear all,

WES and Degree certificates are fine. They don't ask for IELTS as that can be tracked via the TRF number. Some people upload them anyways.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I do not have mark sheets. Have u recieved ur pr or u uploaded marksheets?
That will do. Transcripts are required by WES for verification. Once the report is received, that is used as a valid proof of your degree equivalence. Upload ECA, degree certificates and semesterwise mark lists (if available) when you submit your e-APR.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I've only uploaded my degree certificates and ECA copies. Marklists are not mandatory either. I'm currently waiting for PR.
Thanks. All the best.

I
URGENT

One of my bank letter doesnt have equivalency in CAD + they have not written free from liens and debts. Also need to upload copy of fdr or statement of Fdr a/c?

Travel documents- upload all my passports or only current one or only last 10 years.

Thanks so much.

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Thanks. All the best.

I
URGENT

One of my bank letter doesnt have equivalency in CAD + they have not written free from liens and debts. Also need to upload copy of fdr or statement of Fdr a/c?

Travel documents- upload all my passports or only current one or only last 10 years.

Thanks so much.
Its safe to have CAD equivalency stated.
Statements. If the mention that the amount is ok for withdrawal at any time, it should be ok. It is also safe to show statements (I haven't uploades statements).
Travel documents - last 10 years or after you turned 18 years whichever is the latest - mandatory.

Reactions: gautam1

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Its safe to have CAD equivalency stated.
Statements. If the mention that the amount is ok for withdrawal at any time, it should be ok. It is also safe to show statements (I haven't uploades statements).
Travel documents - last 10 years or after you turned 18 years whichever is the latest - mandatory.
They did not mention withdrawable anytime. Axis bank sucks.