+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys

Please advice if its neccessary to upload the main applicants birthcertificate.. if yest will a blackand white birthcertificate will do or even the school certificate that has date of birth details on it will suffice the purpose

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys

Please advice if its neccessary to upload the main applicants birthcertificate.. if yest will a blackand white birthcertificate will do or even the school certificate that has date of birth details on it will suffice the purpose
The main applicant's birth certificate is needed for the OINP application and not for PR application.

Good luck.

navidemami

Oct 22, 2015
Hello,
I was rejected a couple of days ago for submitting a certified copy of my police certificates instead of the original certificates. In my country, Iran, there are official translation offices certified by the Iranian Judiciary. Whatever they translate, according to the law, has the same validity as the original document. They also certify a copy of each document that they translate and seal it to the translation. So, I thought it would be enough to upload a scan of the whole translated police certificates, which contained a certified copy as well. Anyway, even if they was not acceptable to them, they could just notify that I had to upload a color scan of the original certificates as well. This is really unfair.

Now I am worried that this might apply to the other translations that I submitted, including my passports, diplomas, etc. Any ideas? Do you think I should upload only the translation, without the certified copies attached, plus scans of the original documents?

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.
Missing original PCC.

In some cases missing PCC in a lot of ways.

salvatorexiang

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys,

My IELTS test report is in black and white, should I be worried ? (I took the test in Australia, and the original report I received is black and white not like the colored report in Canada)

I scanned it with colored scanner, but it still looks black and white .... (because it is black and white ...)

Thanks

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I was rejected a couple of days ago for submitting a certified copy of my police certificates instead of the original certificates. In my country, Iran, there are official translation offices certified by the Iranian Judiciary. Whatever they translate, according to the law, has the same validity as the original document. They also certify a copy of each document that they translate and seal it to the translation. So, I thought it would be enough to upload a scan of the whole translated police certificates, which contained a certified copy as well. Anyway, even if they was not acceptable to them, they could just notify that I had to upload a color scan of the original certificates as well. This is really unfair.

Now I am worried that this might apply to the other translations that I submitted, including my passports, diplomas, etc. Any ideas? Do you think I should upload only the translation, without the certified copies attached, plus scans of the original documents?

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.
You can wait for some senior to respond on this but as far as my knowledge i concerned, I think you need to submit originals for any document that has been translated. Original is a must for translated documents.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My IELTS test report is in black and white, should I be worried ? (I took the test in Australia, and the original report I received is black and white not like the colored report in Canada)

I scanned it with colored scanner, but it still looks black and white .... (because it is black and white ...)

Thanks
That's fine.

wish786

May 19, 2016
Hi all..i am applying as single applicant,my elder brother's date of birth has 6 month's gap from mine..it was a mistake made by his school .Should I explain this in LOE?? additionally I am working with the company owned by my father..should this also be mentioned in LOE?? will it be considered misrepresentation if i do not mention these 2 in LOE..need suggestions..TIA

funter28

May 20, 2015
Last night my application was cancelled. No reason is mentioned yet. Can any1 plz suggest how long they take to provide the reason of cancellation? I even didnt get any notification for profile update in my email inbox.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Last night my application was cancelled. No reason is mentioned yet. Can any1 plz suggest how long they take to provide the reason of cancellation? I even didnt get any notification for profile update in my email inbox.
After how many days from eAOR did you get the Cancellation message??

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Exactly 8 days.
Oh am sorry about that. I have heard that cancelled Applications can be re-opened by providing the required documents. Do watch out for the cancellation reason and get the documents ASAP. Try to hire a lawyer to be on the safer side and get things rolling. Good luck.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Oh am sorry about that. I have heard that cancelled Applications can be re-opened by providing the required documents. Do watch out for the cancellation reason and get the documents ASAP. Try to hire a lawyer to be on the safer side and get things rolling. Good luck.
Dont know how long will it take to get the reasons...

Sachin81

Jun 15, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon,

I have uploaded merge copies of my Indian PCC and RCMP fingerprints, but I forgot to upload my Passport stamp for Indian PCC. Will there be any problem for me?

Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

I have uploaded merge copies of my Indian PCC and RCMP fingerprints, but I forgot to upload my Passport stamp for Indian PCC. Will there be any problem for me?

Thank you.
Should not be an issue.

Reactions: Sachin81