+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey guys. Just wanted clarity on whether applicants were rejected because they provided a 6-month account statement without a bank letter? I'm preparing my application and have with me a stamped 6-month application but not a bank letter.

Thanks,
Yes, attaching only statement can cause rejection as CIC specifically asks for a Balance certificate on letterhead of the Bank, This Balance certificate should be on letterhead of the bank with the bank's contact number, address, e-mail on it, it should clearly mention your name, account number, date of opening of account, current balance and average balance of last 6 months.

rohit.sake

May 19, 2017
If you applying in FSW , be sure that the changes are not affecting on your 67/100 requirements,also. There are a little bit different requirements to reach the minimum 67 points to be eligible for FSW. 6 foreign years work experience gives the most points. If that is ok also,then you can make changes.
I have a total of 70 points after excluding 2 years of work experience. I think I should be able to proceed with the application in that case. Thank you for your advice

Reactions: sandra02

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear all:

I just realized that my spouse's upfront medical form that has to be uploaded to CIC has her passport's date of expiry incorrect. :-( What should we do now? Does she need to have it done again? We did it from Islamabad 5 days ago. Please suggest. Thank you

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dear all:

I just realized that my spouse's upfront medical form that has to be uploaded to CIC has her passport's date of expiry incorrect. :-( What should we do now? Does she need to have it done again? We did it from Islamabad 5 days ago. Please suggest. Thank you
doesn't matter

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
doesn't matter
Thanks a lot! Thats a relief. I was afraid they might refuse my application for misrepresentation. Do I need to explain this mistake in an LOE?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thanks a lot! Thats a relief. I was afraid they might refuse my application for misrepresentation. Do I need to explain this mistake in an LOE?
yes

Reiki

May 25, 2017
Hello Guys
I hope you might help me in a confused situation
1-I have been working in an organisation owned by my husband,so when I will submit my employment letter will it affect my case as his name will have been added in family details
2-Do they check every detail provided in the previous visa applications like tourist visa or withdrawn applications
Thanks
Please need expert advice

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please need expert advice
1 - Yes, expect the officer to have suspicion as to whether your skilled work experience is actually valid. Provide as many documents as you can to prove your employment (pay stubs, tax returns, reference letter, offer letter, etc).

2 - Depends on what kind of details you're talking about, someone who failed to mention employment in his study permit and tried to claim points for it afterwards for PR got charged for misrepresentation and a 5 year ban.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
it's their business, as long as all your documents are in order, you don't need to do anything, the most important is that you uploaded the form with UMI, the rest is theirs to rectify

Reactions: omarkhan

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
it's their business, as long as all your documents are in order, you don't need to do anything, the most important is that you uploaded the form with UMI, the rest is theirs to rectify
So I dont need to even inform the Visa Officer about this error. No misrepresentation I hope?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I think I got you. Thanks a ton. I was extremely worried. Now I feel relaxed. Just a paranoia of getting rejected for any silly little thing I guess.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I had fixed several mistaken items changed before I left the clinic.. like they put a part of last name in to middle name. then doctor fixed it.. then he put my daughter's place of birth incorrectly, again fixed it etc. The doctor was able to fix any mistake that I pointed out real quick and print the new acknowledgement form in no time.

What happened to you would not be misrepresentation for sure. It's a obvious human data entry error. But clinic can fix this real quick. That's an option if your clinic hasn't submitted your application. Check with them on this first. If not, make sure you submit a LOE for this.

Reactions: omarkhan

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I had fixed several mistaken items changed before I left the clinic.. like they put a part of last name in to middle name. then doctor fixed it.. then he put my daughter's place of birth incorrectly, again fixed it etc. The doctor was able to fix any mistake that I pointed out real quick and print the new acknowledgement form in no time.

What happened to you would not be misrepresentation for sure. It's a obvious human data entry error. But clinic can fix this real quick. That's an option if your clinic hasn't submitted your application. Check with them on this first. If not, make sure you submit a LOE for this.
I will ring them up first thing today. If they were unable to rectify it having submitted already, then i'll write an LOE. Thanks a lot.

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi pls guide before submitting my application .i have few doubts my PCC is in english .also what does orginal pcc mean for every doument like passport,marriage etc i have colored scanned taken prinout notarised and scanned again .what is the speciality with PCC.shouldn't i notarise it
pls note all my docs are in english.should inotarise PCC,WES,medicals these r the only things iam not notarise just colored scan.am i doing correctly.
2) my spouse did medicals with old passport on april now he got new passport .should i mention this in LOE