+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rohit.sake

May 19, 2017
Are you 100% sure the changes do not affect to your score?
Yes, I believe. I checked with CRS points calculator tool. I have a total work experience of 5.6 years. If I remove 2 of my employment details which accounts for less than 2 years, I am still left with 3+ years of work experience and the points remain unchanged.
I thought as long as my points do not go below the cut off score, I am on the safer side.
Please advise..

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello. I received a letter canceling my application today due to a lack of upfront medical exam for myself and my family. Our application was submitted Feb 25. This means that we COULDNT submit upfront medical as it's not allowed anymore. What can or do I do? Do I need a lawyer?
Can you be bit clear? Did you not submit medical forms when you submitted the application? What document did you upload in proof of medical exam placeholder while submitting the application?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi guys!!

I don't know how relevant this question is in this thread. I would like your advise on the same

I worked with 4 companies in the last 10 years and I declared the same in my EE profile. I got my ITA on 31st May where the CRS cut-off was 413. Now I have a problem in acquiring the reference letters from 2 of my previous employers. So my question here is

1. Can I make any changes now i.e., post ITA, in my work history by removing both the experiences? My CRS points (446) would remain unchanged even after removing them.
2. Will the VO consider this as misrepresentation to acquire ITA and eventually reject my application?
3. Or should I decline the ITA and enter the pool again.

Please help.
Thank you
U can change the same while filling eAPR and put the rest in personal history. As long as ur points remain same this is not an issue and if needed detail the same in a LOE

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Guys,

Please tell me what level of scrutiny gets conducted by CIC when an applicant is nominated by a Province?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello,
I've a question regarding proof of funds.
Presently I'm having sufficient proof of funds which is for one candidate ( i.e., equivalent of $12,300 CAD.)
According to today's rate $1 CAD= 48 INR, if in future the canadian currency value increases suppose up to 51INR, then my funds would go below the minimum requirement of POF.

My question is, will the change in currency value which is not predictable effect my application and it being rejected for insufficient funds?
It is always safe to keep a little extra amount because the fluctuation is marginal and the extra amount wud be little

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

From December 15, they give you instructions. When I called a panel physician they refused to see me without evidence of further instructions from CIC
I am sorry. I presumed you are an express entry applicant. Are you not?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Applicants and their family members must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates as part of their complete application. Medical results must be valid and applicants are encouraged to undergo medical examinations closer to the date their application is submitted to avoid processing delays.

Reiki

May 25, 2017
Hello Guys
I hope you might help me in a confused situation
1-I have been working in an organisation owned by my husband,so when I will submit my employment letter will it affect my case as his name will have been added in family details
2-Do they check every detail provided in the previous visa applications like tourist visa or withdrawn applications
Thanks

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi guys!!

I don't know how relevant this question is in this thread. I would like your advise on the same

I worked with 4 companies in the last 10 years and I declared the same in my EE profile. I got my ITA on 31st May where the CRS cut-off was 413. Now I have a problem in acquiring the reference letters from 2 of my previous employers. So my question here is

1. Can I make any changes now i.e., post ITA, in my work history by removing both the experiences? My CRS points (446) would remain unchanged even after removing them.
2. Will the VO consider this as misrepresentation to acquire ITA and eventually reject my application?
3. Or should I decline the ITA and enter the pool again.

Please help.
Thank you
If you applying in FSW , be sure that the changes are not affecting on your 67/100 requirements,also. There are a little bit different requirements to reach the minimum 67 points to be eligible for FSW. 6 foreign years work experience gives the most points. If that is ok also,then you can make changes.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Guys, I have seen many refusal because LMIA was going to be invalid in few weeks, days after the application was submitted. My LMIA will be valid only for 2 weeks (approximately) when I will submit eAPR.
I am on open work permit right now through my husband work permit.
Can I flagpole and get my closed work permit which would extend the validity of my LMIA?

Yoraee

Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys. Just wanted clarity on whether applicants were rejected because they provided a 6-month account statement without a bank letter? I'm preparing my application and have with me a stamped 6-month application but not a bank letter.

Thanks,

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hi seniors,

I am FSWO with May 28 AOR. I logged into my application for d 1st time after submission today & i saw that i made an error in my upload.

I was very detailed in uploading my documents or so i thought. I have 2 employment records for my former & current jobs. While uploading the documents it only showed Employment Record 1 and Employment Record 2. I uploaded for d 2 jobs in the separate sections. Upon seeing it after upload & submission it shows d job title beside each record which was not so before submission.

Since i have uploaded documents for Job A in Job B and Job B for Job A what can i do. Will dis lead to a rejection.I need ur speedy advice.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi seniors,

I am FSWO with May 28 AOR. I logged into my application for d 1st time after submission today & i saw that i made an error in my upload.

I was very detailed in uploading my documents or so i thought. I have 2 employment records for my former & current jobs. While uploading the documents it only showed Employment Record 1 and Employment Record 2. I uploaded for d 2 jobs in the separate sections. Upon seeing it after upload & submission it shows d job title beside each record which was not so before submission.

Since i have uploaded documents for Job A in Job B and Job B for Job A what can i do. Will dis lead to a rejection.I need ur speedy advice.
Simply eplain this in a LOE and upload through webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ASAP!

It can lead you to trouble.

Reactions: StonicStone