Reasons for Rejection

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My friends,

Once again I need your advice, please!

I am PNP applicant, my e-AOR is on 19 feb. medical passed on 07 April, and I just got request for Schedule A (IMM 5669)

In the message is noted that only section 8 (address history) and section 12 (personal history) is required to be fulfilled.

Should I complete all headings form the form, or just sections 8 and 12???

Thanks in advance

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys is it possible to have rejections if the pcc is dated and not covering the whole duration?for example i used to live in ksa and visited bahrain a lot by car but rarely stayed over,then i moved and reside in bahrain right now,when i tried to apply for pcc from bahrain they issued me pcc only for the period i resided in bahrain and not before since i used to visit bahrain as a visitor and they. Cant issue pcc for visitors,so my question is will i face any issues because my pcc is dated or i will be ok since having a pcc that shows no past criminal record means that i didnt have any issues for the previous times i used to visit bahrain?also on the cic website they mentioned that cic will issue me a letter to obtain bahrain pcc but i tried without it and managed to have without any issues,so if they needed another pcc for the previous times maybe they will send me a request letter to use at the bahraini authorities right??should i be worried or send an loe via cse to explain the situation?anyone been in a similar scenario please???
Anyone please

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Anyone please
Guys is it possible to have rejections if the pcc is dated and not covering the whole duration?for example i used to live in ksa and visited bahrain a lot by car but rarely stayed over,then i moved and reside in bahrain right now,when i tried to apply for pcc from bahrain they issued me pcc only for the period i resided in bahrain and not before since i used to visit bahrain as a visitor and they. Cant issue pcc for visitors,so my question is will i face any issues because my pcc is dated or i will be ok since having a pcc that shows no past criminal record means that i didnt have any issues for the previous times i used to visit bahrain?also on the cic website they mentioned that cic will issue me a letter to obtain bahrain pcc but i tried without it and managed to have without any issues,so if they needed another pcc for the previous times maybe they will send me a request letter to use at the bahraini authorities right??should i be worried or send an loe via cse to explain the situation?anyone been in a similar scenario please???
Guys can anyone please help to know what i can do in that regards please,is that a possible reason for rejection??what can i do

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Guys can anyone please help to know what i can do in that regards please,is that a possible reason for rejection??what can i do
According to the CIC site:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate

From what I see here, CIC will send you a letter at some point and that is what you take to get a PCC. You didn't need to submit one with your applications.

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

What you should have done is just upload a letter as stated above. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/bahrain.asp

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
According to the CIC site:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate

From what I see here, CIC will send you a letter at some point and that is what you take to get a PCC. You didn't need to submit one with your applications.

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

What you should have done is just upload a letter as stated above. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/bahrain.asp
Basicall the cic will be sending me a letter for the time i resided in bahrain,i believe the time i resided in another country and visited bahrain couldnot have its own pcc,am wondering what did other candidates do,people who lived in saudi and visited bahrain because i believe a pcc from bahrain wont be easy to get

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Basicall the cic will be sending me a letter for the time i resided in bahrain,i believe the time i resided in another country and visited bahrain couldnot have its own pcc,am wondering what did other candidates do,people who lived in saudi and visited bahrain because i believe a pcc from bahrain wont be easy to get
That's why cic send you a letter. I'm guessing they have a different document.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
That's why cic send you a letter. I'm guessing they have a different document.
I am not sure but will see,in the initial application i sent the pcc and explained in the loe that i can get them a new pcc if asked for plus i raised a cse today and explained the situation more,common sense is if i have a clear pcc now then i have noth to worry about,did you ever see a rejection caused because of a smiliar scenario???

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I am not sure but will see,in the initial application i sent the pcc and explained in the loe that i can get them a new pcc if asked for plus i raised a cse today and explained the situation more,common sense is if i have a clear pcc now then i have noth to worry about,did you ever see a rejection caused because of a smiliar scenario???
Well you didn't need to do any of that, just upload a letter saying that you didn't need to provide a PCC.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Well you didn't need to do any of that, just upload a letter saying that you didn't need to provide a PCC.
K did that already but wanted to know if you have seen anyone rejected for not submitting pcc covering the whole period keeping in mind that i never lived there and the pcc i issued covers a later date not the opposite

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yes but you didn't need to provide a PCC AT ALL.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
yes you have seen rejections from people with similar scenarios or no
Yes, i have seen people who do not upload the correct PCCs or info be rejected. The officer might realise what you did and ignore the PCC all together. Mostly because it isn't a police certificate you have to submit, it's something completely different that cic get. Anyway, just wait and see.

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Other than getting admin wrong ie incomplete forma etc - My understanding is that the 4 main reasons for rejection are

1) Invalid or inability to validate education qualifications
2) Inability to verify the NOC codes that you applied using and getting ITA on
3) Medica issues
4) Criminal record

Apologies if I have repeated other posts

ash_b

Oct 5, 2015
Other than getting admin wrong ie incomplete forma etc - My understanding is that the 4 main reasons for rejection are

1) Invalid or inability to validate education qualifications
2) Inability to verify the NOC codes that you applied using and getting ITA on
3) Medica issues
4) Criminal record

Apologies if I have repeated other posts
Hi,

I got an ITA with NOC code for my first & second job as 2147. However, i realized later that my R & R relate more to 2281. Both of them have little overlap in terms of duties.
Before submitting my application (i have 2 month's time left), can i provide this explanation as part of LoE and change the NOC code? Would it affect my case by any chance

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Hi,

I got an ITA with NOC code for my first & second job as 2147. However, i realized later that my R & R relate more to 2281. Both of them have little overlap in terms of duties.
Before submitting my application (i have 2 month's time left), can i provide this explanation as part of LoE and change the NOC code? Would it affect my case by any chance
You can change the NOC before APR submission - explain it in the LOE and you should be good