+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all, during my first visa application I didn't list all my siblings. Can I list them on my PR application and support it with an affidavit letter? Plz help

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Rejection also depends on your country of citizenship. Unfortunately, some nationalities do tend to avoid providing more documentation than others for whatever reason; and statistically speaking, it affects all those future applicants with same nationalities.

pthomas

May 16, 2016
Hi Friends,

I applied for PR on Feb 3, 2017. My spouse's IELTS has just expired on May 9, 2017.

she had appeared for IELTS again this february, and has a new result report. should I update IRCC with the new valid report via case specific enquiry.

thanks

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi Friends,

I applied for PR on Feb 3, 2017. My spouse's IELTS has just expired on May 9, 2017.

she had appeared for IELTS again this february, and has a new result report. should I update IRCC with the new valid report via case specific enquiry.

thanks
Its not even required from her to take a new ielts exam so no need

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends,

thanks
Hi,

You don't need to do this as her results were still valid on the day you applied.

• If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

However, for peace of mind, there is no harm in updating IRCC with the valid scores.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello all, during my first visa application I didn't list all my siblings. Can I list them on my PR application and support it with an affidavit letter? Plz help
Yes, you can. No need for an affidavit. Just use your LOE.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Little confusion that needs clarification

After you have received the ITA and go back onto the Platform to recheck and submit each form, when do you attached all pdf documentation such as ECA, IELTS, PCC, Medical etc? Does one have to submit application with completed forms first before these are requested or are they attached prior to submission of application with completed forms? Worried about potential rejection for lack of documentation but don't see option to attach?

Thanks guys
Hi,

Don't worry, all documents are attached after you have fully completed your application. The system will generate a list of required documents based on the information you will have entered in you application.

All the best

pthomas

May 16, 2016
Hi,

You don't need to do this as her results were still valid on the day you applied.

• If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

However, for peace of mind, there is no harm in updating IRCC with the valid scores.

All the best
Thanks Guys

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Want to know if below could be a reason for rejection?

My 1 year CEC experiencce is valid as on ITA date, it is on the edge i.e. 1 year and 4 days (ITA date 22nd Feb 2017) . Now I will be submitting e-APR, during which my earlier experience would be expired. But even if I recalculate my score now, there is no difference since recalculation asks for experience within 10 years.

Could this be rejected?
This is what overthinking looks like. I don't see any reason for rejection.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys is it possible to have rejections if the pcc is dated and not covering the whole duration?for example i used to live in ksa and visited bahrain a lot by car but rarely stayed over,then i moved and reside in bahrain right now,when i tried to apply for pcc from bahrain they issued me pcc only for the period i resided in bahrain and not before since i used to visit bahrain as a visitor and they. Cant issue pcc for visitors,so my question is will i face any issues because my pcc is dated or i will be ok since having a pcc that shows no past criminal record means that i didnt have any issues for the previous times i used to visit bahrain?also on the cic website they mentioned that cic will issue me a letter to obtain bahrain pcc but i tried without it and managed to have without any issues,so if they needed another pcc for the previous times maybe they will send me a request letter to use at the bahraini authorities right??should i be worried or send an loe via cse to explain the situation?anyone been in a similar scenario please???

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When creating EE profile I mentioned my spouse education in the section called Education. In there I specifically mentioned that its not evaluated as I didn't want points for it. I also mentioned that my spouse does know English but indicated that she has no proof as again, I didn't want points for it.

Now I got an ITA and would like to know if I still should show my spouse's degree in the section Education or Personal History? Bear in mind that its not evaluated. I'll include translation of it.

After completing the ITA form, I noticed that for my spouse it says PCC required (Multiple). But she never traveled to other countries for more than 6 months. So I presume we only need a less than 6 months old PCC from our country of origin. But why does the form says Multiple?

Thank you.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Guys is it possible to have rejections if the pcc is dated and not covering the whole duration?for example i used to live in ksa and visited bahrain a lot by car but rarely stayed over,then i moved and reside in bahrain right now,when i tried to apply for pcc from bahrain they issued me pcc only for the period i resided in bahrain and not before since i used to visit bahrain as a visitor and they. Cant issue pcc for visitors,so my question is will i face any issues because my pcc is dated or i will be ok since having a pcc that shows no past criminal record means that i didnt have any issues for the previous times i used to visit bahrain?also on the cic website they mentioned that cic will issue me a letter to obtain bahrain pcc but i tried without it and managed to have without any issues,so if they needed another pcc for the previous times maybe they will send me a request letter to use at the bahraini authorities right??should i be worried or send an loe via cse to explain the situation?anyone been in a similar scenario please???
Do you know anyone who got cic letter for Bahrain? I presume cic knows about this time based Bahrain pcc and gives a letter accordingly? Or may be Bahrain has a different PCC tetemplate for requests from govt?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Do you know anyone who got cic letter for Bahrain? I presume cic knows about this time based Bahrain pcc and gives a letter accordingly? Or may be Bahrain has a different PCC tetemplate for requests from govt?
Mainly the letter given by cic is to let the authorities issue pcc only ans anyways i mentioned in my loe that if they needed another pcc i can gladly apply for,my scenario is visiting bahrain before being a resident in bahrain and bahrain clearly states that they dont issue pcc for visitors or residents who stayed less than 6 months,my total visits before becomin a resident are less than 6 months in total and almost 99 percent of my trips were one day trips which i explained in my loe,am actually wondering what did other guys who stayed in saudi and used to visit bahrain by car manage to do?because practically they cant obtain a bahraini pcc for their visits,and am not sure if it is ok or should i raise cse and send them an loe to further explain that point

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
When creating EE profile I mentioned my spouse education in the section called Education. In there I specifically mentioned that its not evaluated as I didn't want points for it. I also mentioned that my spouse does know English but indicated that she has no proof as again, I didn't want points for it.

Now I got an ITA and would like to know if I still should show my spouse's degree in the section Education or Personal History? Bear in mind that its not evaluated. I'll include translation of it.

After completing the ITA form, I noticed that for my spouse it says PCC required (Multiple). But she never traveled to other countries for more than 6 months. So I presume we only need a less than 6 months old PCC from our country of origin. But why does the form says Multiple?

Thank you.
Move your spouse education into Personal history.

It says multiple in case she lived in other countries, its not specific, its default.