15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Dedicated said:
Why risk it so much when you can come up with different templates? It's easy and safe.
IMO it's not risky... But I suppose if you can come up with different templates it may be better.

At the end of the day if the officer is suspicious then he'll call them, I don't think similar templates will make him suspicious... I suppose if it's EXACTLY the same, word for word then OK... But since you're doing slightly different things from one company to another, different salary, etc..

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I used the same template, but wordings, job definitions, salaries etc were are different. I suppose I can ask some previous employers to write new reference letters with different templates. No need to risk anything.

osama7824

Mar 1, 2017
Hello
My proof of funds from the bank i made it on 8 march
And i will make submitte to the application at may be 10 may
Its ok or iwill need to make anew one??

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
osama7824 said:
Hello
My proof of funds from the bank i made it on 8 march
And i will make submitte to the application at may be 10 may
Its ok or iwill need to make anew one??
Not okay. New one required close (at least two weeks before) to your application submission date.

iverma

Apr 10, 2017
I will be submitting my PR application within 1-2 months.
I am the primary applicant and have all the employment documents up to date.
But for my husband, as he worked in 2 hotels after college for which only the offer letter is available and not the relieving letter ( he only worked for like 3-4 months)
The company in which he is working from the past 4 years, we have all the documents up to date.
Will there be any problem if we are not able to provide supporting documents as mentioned above?
As per me, as I did not get any points for spouse work experience in foreign, there should be no issue.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I have just received a message from CIC saying that my employment letter is fraudulent. they have given me 30 days to submit relevant documents otherwise my application may be rejected.

Can anyone help me understand why they think the letter is fraudulent?? how does CIC verify experience letters?

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Piracha123 said:
I have just received a message from CIC saying that my employment letter is fraudulent. they have given me 30 days to submit relevant documents otherwise my application may be rejected.

Can anyone help me understand why they think the letter is fraudulent?? how does CIC verify experience letters?
Check the details on the letterhead - address / phone numbers / email-id etc. If anything is incorrect / outdated / not functional, the document may be under scrutiny.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Is it okay if my POF is two weeks old ?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Piracha123 said:

Was your employment with big company or small company? Is the document in question on a letterhead or letter from supervisor?

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
i have done some mistakes in my EE profile like have you applied for ircc earlier i have said no and then i realised it i have UCI that i have specified in my PR application and submitted it .. i didnt realize that when i created my EE what to do now?? even i have submitted my eAPR?/

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
SPADMASH said:
i have done some mistakes in my EE profile like have you applied for ircc earlier i have said no and then i realised it i have UCI that i have specified in my PR application and submitted it .. i didnt realize that when i created my EE what to do now?? even i have submitted my eAPR?/
If you have already submitted the E-APR You can raise a CSE and you should be fine.... If not, mention it in an LOE...

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Was your employment with big company or small company? Is the document in question on a letterhead or letter from supervisor?
its a small company, family run business. but the letters were written on letterhead

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

My ECA report number is a combination of some numbers and then /nn at the end e.g. 1234567/nn. My report is 4 years old so this is probably an old number format. Should i fill the /nn in my EE profile or just put the numbers?

Another question: i have read in several posts about sending LOE, how and where do we send the LOE? I am still waiting for ITA and i am guessing that LOE can be sent after getting ITA. Can we send multiple LOE? Is there a specific format for it?