AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Application/profile details
Application status
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is my current app status. My AOR date is Apr 7th. Is it normal to see " You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." Even though I submitted Medical reports ?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
spartanjsv said:
Application status
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is my current app status. My AOR date is Apr 7th. Is it normal to see " You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." Even though I submitted Medical reports ?
Yes, it's normal. It will change to "you have passed the medical exam" once they review your application.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Bump!!

Any suggestions on this please?

uzumaki said:
Hi

My NOC is 2173 and AOR in March 2017.

I got recently promoted to a new designation but all the duties mentioned in my previous Job Reference Letter submitted remains same.

I am a FSW - O - PNP

I have few questions on updating IRCC about this.

1. Should I update IRCC about this ?
2. What documents have to be submitted along with the promotion letter (Old Reference letter will be enough with LOE to state new designation doesn't change my roles & responsibilities) ?
3. If I do not submit CSE about promotion, is there a risk ?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Sralf said:
Hey man thx for the reply. I do not have pay stub since my previous employer disclosed the pay information online, nor did I have the expense reimbursement because my supervisor, one coworker and I took the trip together and all transactions were performed by my supervisor. What I have from my supervisor now is a LOE stating that during that three weeks I was sent abroad for a business trip, the date was stated and it was mentioned that during the trip I was paid each day as a regular employee.

This is just a grey area, I tried to call CIC but after almost 1 hour of wait I gave up, guess I just have to work for 3 more weeks. Better safe than sorry
You are most welcome. Yeah this circumstantial thing is concerning i.e. people pay with their own cards / have receipts etc. to prove employer related stuff. A letter from supervisor might work, but i agree that it is a grey area and its better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ILoveMaple21 said:
Hi all!

I am hoping to get some opinion regarding our PR application and possibility of rejection.

Currently on CIC stage and about to pass the e-Apr next month or so. We are family of five, and I am the principal applicant. I have almost a decade of work experience with just one employer here in the Middle East and has fair IELTS score.

My main concern is, around 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and have been taking controlled meds since. We are about to do our Medicals this month. I am so anxious that this will be a reason for rejection due to being medically inadmissable :(. I tried searching for a similar topic but the search results in this forum shows that the condition usually affects their dependents and not the principal applicant. I worry that my condition will be assessed as a burden to their healthcare system :(

Hope anyone here can share their thoughts
Let's just say that I understand the medical evaluation of CIC pretty well.

ADD usually isn't among the things they are usually that concerned about.

But the 6.5K annual cost estimate certainly does exist and you need to have a good estimate on the cost of your meds.

Whether public insurance covers it or not, is not relevant in this evaluation. Although i would argue that public insurances do cover that in a DIFFERENT manner i.e. in my provinces you can get medicine coverage (often employer gets that for you at a government subsidized rates or some public employers are already eligible for that OR for instance in BC, you register for BC pharma care (this is in addition to regular Medical services card) as a regular resident who is eligible for regular health care. Now you pay up to a family maximum per annum for medicine yourself like 3kish. Any thing beyond that is 100% covered by province.

But any way, like i said - total cost of medicines is important. Plus you need to provide a thorough plan of how you are going to address this need.

A) Assessment and proof of what your condition is and what limitations does it have
B) Any certain / regular care needs including cost of regular medication thats needed
C) Any plan / resources that you can provide to support this need along with evidence. E.g. an employer provided insurance or self purchased insurance etc. Please note that you cannot outright say that i won't take Canadian public health care. That is not an option. But for instance if you have a child with some limitation that requires support and you can provide funds / and have agreement with some teacher / resource company to carry out this and have written plan / guidance associated, then it can work out fine.

Provide all of that as clearly as possible and then expect CIC to take relatively longer to process such an application. This is your best bet. All the best.

Reactions: ILoveMaple21

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
uzumaki said:
Bump!!

Any suggestions on this please?
No you don't need to tell IRCC about this! IRCC is only interested with change of address, change in family composition and loss of job offer if you claimed points for job offer - this is all you need to communicate to them after AOR.

Feb 28, 2017
Guys if you can help with below queries

1. Name on my CIC profile includes surname however the WES has issued me the results without Surname as my education certificates does not have surname in them. I am hoping this would lead to an issue during application submission to CIC, if yes what is the best solution to address this?

2. My wife has an education uptill Grade 12 from India, what do i need to do to get the score in my profile against her education

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Thank you!
g126 said:
No you don't need to tell IRCC about this! IRCC is only interested with change of address, change in family composition and loss of job offer if you claimed points for job offer - this is all you need to communicate to them after AOR.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Find answers in red ink.
baljinder.singhg@gmail.co said:
Guys if you can help with below queries

1. Name on my CIC profile includes surname however the WES has issued me the results without Surname as my education certificates does not have surname in them. I am hoping this would lead to an issue during application submission to CIC, if yes what is the best solution to address this? - Get a Notarised Affidavit, saying both are same persons and write a LOE separately explaining the situation and point out & submit different documents where its mentioned differently for reference.

2. My wife has an education uptill Grade 12 from India, what do i need to do to get the score in my profile against her education. - I do not think you can claim score. But check CIC website/write an email or raise CSE if required to know first hand information from IRCC.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Please help, i am trapped in following situation:
I received ITA on 13th April,2017.My score is 429.I got placed in a company through college.My college allowed me to join company in 8th semester.I mentioned in EE profile that i started working on 31st March,2014.Same date is mentioned on my employment documents.From 20th April,2014 to 28th May,2014 i took leave and went for examination.I was issued 8th semester mark sheet on 12th June,2014.Will CIC consider this as my experience?
because this makes my score 429 otherwise it will drop to 404.What should i do now?
Please reply i need help, i am worried!!!

One more thing,i got ontario NOI when my score was 404 and applied for pnp nomination.If i change starting date of my work in EE profile.Will that be a problem?

Please suggest what should i do in above case.

Thanks in advance!

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
friends IRCC rejection letter is sent as a physical letter ?
or do they send a pdf format too ?
I have not received one.
and I need the rejection letter, to ask OINP to transfer the points to new profile.

Feb 25, 2017
Can somebody help me..

I am submitting my PR application shortly and while going through older work permit application I found one issue,

In my temporary work permit application, My sisters name is accidentally not included by a third party consular service, my employer use to file temporary work permit and I made mistak that I did not pay close attention before signing It.

Now that I am applying for PR, In family information form I am including my sisters name.
Will it cause any any problems, I mean can this be a reason of rejection of my PR application.

What I can do to get the information updated (to get my family member name added) in work permit or notify CIC of this missing information.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
DreamCanada_2017 said:
Can somebody help me..

I am submitting my PR application shortly and while going through older work permit application I found one issue,

In my temporary work permit application, My sisters name is accidentally not included by a third party consular service, my employer use to file temporary work permit and I made mistak that I did not pay close attention before signing It.

Now that I am applying for PR, In family information form I am including my sisters name.
Will it cause any any problems, I mean can this be a reason of rejection of my PR application.

What I can do to get the information updated (to get my family member name added) in work permit or notify CIC of this missing information.
Just mention this in your cover letter with explanation. It shouldn't be a problem

penny88111

Apr 15, 2017
hi can some one help me this?

On my EE pfofile, I missed one number when I was typing my ECA number.

I reasized after I got ITA , can I change the eca number, and put a explain letter? Is it a big problem?

**I got ECA on NOV.19 2015

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
penny88111 said:
hi can some one help me this?

On my EE pfofile, I missed one number when I was typing my ECA number.

I reasized after I got ITA , can I change the eca number, and put a explain letter? Is it a big problem?

**I got ECA on NOV.19 2015
Not an issue.. correct it and explain in LOE.