Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Your paid vacation will count.

Work done outside of Canada cannot be counted as Canadian work experience.
Hey man you answered to my questions b4. My immigration consultant said the international business trip can be counted as well. What CIC states on the website "in Canada" is hard to interpret, is there a phone number I can call to confirm?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi

My NOC is 2173 and AOR in March 2017.

I got recently promoted to a new designation but all the duties mentioned in my previous Job Reference Letter submitted remains same.

I am a FSW - O - PNP

I have few questions on updating IRCC about this.

1. Should I update IRCC about this ?
2. What documents have to be submitted along with the promotion letter (Old Reference letter will be enough with LOE to state new designation doesn't change my roles & responsibilities) ?
3. If I do not submit CSE about promotion, is there a risk ?

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
Dear Senior,

I am filling up my PR application and I wanted to ask that I have been nominated by a province. Do I have to upload my nomination certificate. If Yes, then which tab do I use to do the same. Further, can I upload by current passport and my previous passport with all the stamp pages?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sralf said:
Hey man you answered to my questions b4. My immigration consultant said the international business trip can be counted as well. What CIC states on the website "in Canada" is hard to interpret, is there a phone number I can call to confirm?
Sure, google IRCC's number.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyingjutt said:
Dear Senior,

I am filling up my PR application and I wanted to ask that I have been nominated by a province. Do I have to upload my nomination certificate. If Yes, then which tab do I use to do the same. Further, can I upload by current passport and my previous passport with all the stamp pages?
You can upload it in the LOE placeholder.

If you want to you can certainly upload your previous passport.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Sralf said:
I was inclined to think after reading
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp

that a business trip on which you were sent by the same employer and were being paid during that time would count. It doesn't look like OUT of Canada work per its definition.

Then i went through this thread too and agree with Jes_ON's feedback.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/paid-vacation-outside-canadainternational-business-trip-under-cec-t478257.0.html

So i think it would qualify though if i were you, i would put pay stub and expense reimbursement for that trip along with my application. Also would add any official request email etc. from employer asking you to take that trip. And clearly put this in LOE.

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
I was inclined to think after reading
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp

that a business trip on which you were sent by the same employer and were being paid during that time would count. It doesn't look like OUT of Canada work per its definition.

Then i went through this thread too and agree with Jes_ON's feedback.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/paid-vacation-outside-canadainternational-business-trip-under-cec-t478257.0.html

So i think it would qualify though if i were you, i would put pay stub and expense reimbursement for that trip along with my application. Also would add any official request email etc. from employer asking you to take that trip. And clearly put this in LOE.
Hey man thx for the reply. I do not have pay stub since my previous employer disclosed the pay information online, nor did I have the expense reimbursement because my supervisor, one coworker and I took the trip together and all transactions were performed by my supervisor. What I have from my supervisor now is a LOE stating that during that three weeks I was sent abroad for a business trip, the date was stated and it was mentioned that during the trip I was paid each day as a regular employee.

This is just a grey area, I tried to call CIC but after almost 1 hour of wait I gave up, guess I just have to work for 3 more weeks. Better safe than sorry

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Along with nomination letter, fill in schedule 4 (declaration) which is required for PNP nominated people under LOE section.
I have uploaded my old passport and new one (only bio and stamped pages) as well!
flyingjutt said:
Dear Senior,

ILoveMaple21

Mar 22, 2017
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
Nomination.....
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
02-10-2017
Med's Done....
13-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi all!

I am hoping to get some opinion regarding our PR application and possibility of rejection.

Currently on CIC stage and about to pass the e-Apr next month or so. We are family of five, and I am the principal applicant. I have almost a decade of work experience with just one employer here in the Middle East and has fair IELTS score.

My main concern is, around 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and have been taking controlled meds since. We are about to do our Medicals this month. I am so anxious that this will be a reason for rejection due to being medically inadmissable :(. I tried searching for a similar topic but the search results in this forum shows that the condition usually affects their dependents and not the principal applicant. I worry that my condition will be assessed as a burden to their healthcare system :(

Hope anyone here can share their thoughts

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ILoveMaple21 said:
Hi all!

I am hoping to get some opinion regarding our PR application and possibility of rejection.

Currently on CIC stage and about to pass the e-Apr next month or so. We are family of five, and I am the principal applicant. I have almost a decade of work experience with just one employer here in the Middle East and has fair IELTS score.

My main concern is, around 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and have been taking controlled meds since. We are about to do our Medicals this month. I am so anxious that this will be a reason for rejection due to being medically inadmissable :(. I tried searching for a similar topic but the search results in this forum shows that the condition usually affects their dependents and not the principal applicant. I worry that my condition will be assessed as a burden to their healthcare system :(

Don't know much about this disorder. CIC has allocated a budget of about CAD 6.6k per annum. Check the prices of the medication if it falls way below the limit then it shouldn't be an issue. Another thing is, if you can prove that you will be able to manage this on your own through insurance or through employer etc.
Someone who has/had an experience with this can highlight more on the subject

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ILoveMaple21 said:
Hi all!

ADD is a fairly common disorder, I don't think you need to worry about it.

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
hello friends
I am a PNP applicant. I submitted my application (eAOR was in 23th of january).
The proof of funds I provided was a simple letter from the bank which includes all the parameters the cic asked for exept of the 6 months average thing.
I have not attached any bank statements.

please note- this was the same letter I used in the nomination process, I was nominated with no request for additional documents.

my question is, would this be a reason for direct rejection?

many thank

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
marwaku said:
hello friends
I am a PNP applicant. I submitted my application (eAOR was in 23th of january).
The proof of funds I provided was a simple letter from the bank which includes all the parameters the cic asked for exept of the 6 months average thing.
I have not attached any bank statements.

please note- this was the same letter I used in the nomination process, I was nominated with no request for additional documents.

my question is, would this be a reason for direct rejection?

many thank
Not necessarily IMO. However, the truth is, IRCC is sometimes unpredictable.

But if I were you, I would imperatively submit 6 months bank statements through CSE. Better safe than sorry.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
vishalg said:
Don't know much about this disorder. CIC has allocated a budget of about CAD 6.6k per annum. Check the prices of the medication if it falls way below the limit then it shouldn't be an issue. Another thing is, if you can prove that you will be able to manage this on your own through insurance or through employer etc.
Someone who has/had an experience with this can highlight more on the subject
medications are not covered by regular insurance, so his case is irrelevant altogether