NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Ezgi84 said:
No you can definitely modify your profile but NOT THE EE one, because that gets locked when you get an ITA and then you are directed to a new application page where you enter some additional new information (that is called the E-APR section) ... You can change your passport number, work exp, NOc code , anything at your ITA (E-APR) page .... you can also explain these changes with an LOE later on at the time of submission... the only thing that you need to make sure is not going below the cutoff CRS score at the time of submission of your E-apr.... otherwise that results in rejection ...

That is why you need to make sure before deleting any info at the time of submission..... like work experience etc.....
I received the ITA and initially before receiving ITA I put my work start date as 2015-May but it is actually 2015-Sept. I have all the Documents (Offer Letter, Reference LEtters, Paystubs to support this.) Now I have not submitted the ITA profile yet. Can this change cause a rejection :(. I still have >1 year of experience to claim work exp points and this doesnt affect my CRS score in anyway.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
spartanjsv said:
I received the ITA and initially before receiving ITA I put my work start date as 2015-May but it is actually 2015-Sept. I have all the Documents (Offer Letter, Reference LEtters, Paystubs to support this.) Now I have not submitted the ITA profile yet. Can this change cause a rejection :(. I still have >1 year of experience to claim work exp points and this doesnt affect my CRS score in anyway.
If your CRS is not affected then theres nothing to worry about, just write an LOE and explain it..... You are good!

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Ezgi84 said:
If your CRS is not affected then theres nothing to worry about, just write an LOE and explain it..... You are good!
I am just worried.. if they reject me just because I submitted and entered the pool with wrong information. :(

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
spartanjsv said:
I am just worried.. if they reject me just because I submitted and entered the pool with wrong information. :(
No you said yourself your score would not be any different with the change of info... so why worry ? just write an LOE...

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a concern. For the proof of work experience CIC says "should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company)"

I submitted my work experience as below: (in the letterhead of my company there is no email, but they put the email of the HR/Accountant where he signed)

Does email have to be necessarily in the letterhead? or can it be where the supervisor signs? Please let me know.

NAME OF THE COMPANY.
ADDRESS
CITY, POSTCODE
PHONE NUMBER
WEBSITE

March 16th, 2017

To Whom it May Concern,

This is to certify that Ms. MY COMPLETE NAME has been employed with MY COMPANY NAME in ADDRESS Canada for the dates specify below.

Details of his employment are given below:

• Job title: Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
• Date of Joining: DATE I JOINED
• Date of Ending: DATE I FINISH
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time): Full Time
• Hours of Work/Week: 40
• Annual Salary plus benefits: SALARY

Duties and responsibilities handled by MY COMPLETE NAME are as follows:

• Prepare, edit correspondence, invoices and purchase orders
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls
• Open and distribute incoming electronic mail and co-ordinate the flow if information internally
• Order office supplies, maintain inventory and assist in preparation of budgetary controls
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of manager
• Arrange trade show travel trips for managers
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Plan and co-ordinate purchases coming from overseas

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

NAME OF MY ACCOUNTANT
Accountant & HR Manager
PH: PHONE
FAX: FAX
EMAIL: EMAIL OF MY ACCOUNTANT

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
olgac said:
Does email have to be necessarily in the letterhead? or can it be where the supervisor signs? Please let me know.
No, it doesn't have to be in the letterhead. As long as their is a direct contact listed for the person signing the letter you should be fine

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Could anyone please clarify below ?

I got AOR on March 11th
Medicals Passed on March 26th
But my Back Ground Status is still showing as "N/A" - since from beginning my BG Status is showing as "N/A"

Is this normal OR should I need to worry abt that? - Please let me know

Jun 21, 2016
vensak said:
Try to reapply and use explanation for all those points where you were rejected. Add proofs to your family ties at home and add proof to your business trip as well. Good luck.
Thank You Very Much for guidance. I am going to re-apply. Pray for me.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
PAVANVARMA said:
Could anyone please clarify below ?

I got AOR on March 11th
Medicals Passed on March 26th
But my Back Ground Status is still showing as "N/A" - since from beginning my BG Status is showing as "N/A"

Is this normal OR should I need to worry abt that? - Please let me know
some applicants have received PPR without any change in their BG. So don't worry

jadugarbaba

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
NOC is one of the important reason for rejection as well. I know lot of cases rejected just based on wrong NOC. So make sure to choose the best NOC to avoid such situation.

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, has anyone been rejected due to counting "international business travel" and "international business vacation" to their CEC inland working experience? I am an international student holding PGWP and want to get into the pool before June, in which the new policy starts. During the last year I had two weeks of international paid vacation to my home country and 3 weeks of paid international business trips (my supervisor can provide the LOE for each of them). Not sure if these total 5 weeks can be counted to CEC experience. I browsed through CIC website but there is no clear answer.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sralf said:
Hi all, has anyone been rejected due to counting "international business travel" and "international business vacation" to their CEC inland working experience? I am an international student holding PGWP and want to get into the pool before June, in which the new policy starts. During the last year I had two weeks of international paid vacation to my home country and 3 weeks of paid international business trips (my supervisor can provide the LOE for each of them). Not sure if these total 5 weeks can be counted to CEC experience. I browsed through CIC website but there is no clear answer.
Your paid vacation will count.

Work done outside of Canada cannot be counted as Canadian work experience.