AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Med's Done....
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
pk84 said:
Hello Rasholm

I too have a similar situation as yours..I have 6 years industry experience for which I am claiming points, and before that I had 1 year of Consulting experience in the same industry as a contractor wherein my work-ex letters were not as explicit as this 6 years work-ex.

What my consultant advised me is, your old work ex letters for less than a year most probably might be discounted for and your longest work-ex i.e. 6 years will be the one based upon which they will be assessing you. I think my consultant even told me to not include work-ex letters for duration less than a year..dont include any internships etc.

Thanks
thank you for your reply, I am feeling more reassured now

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
Thank you for your in depth answer. It was a summer holiday in Greece.
I would certainly then raise CSE and add this trip. I have entered all the others trips to Greece (our regular holiday destination).
Hi friends I have one question.

Namely I have raised CSE and explained about my forgotten holiday trip and after more then a month, and this is the reply I received:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
If you already received an Invitation to Apply (ITA), it is not possible to modify your online profile information.

Any additional information can be included in a letter and uploaded in the Letter of Explanation section of your online application’s document checklist.

Please consult your ITA in order to obtain further details.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

What does this mean?

Should I raise another CSE and add that travel history like pdf document?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
traveler982 said:
Hi friends I have one question.

Namely I have raised CSE and explained about my forgotten holiday trip and after more then a month, and this is the reply I received:

What does this mean?

Should I raise another CSE and add that travel history like pdf document?
Naturally.
OR wait for some document request and you can include it along with the required document.

Jun 21, 2016
I want to go to present my research article in conference and i have the acceptance letter, registration fee slip and hotel (venue) booking. I have submitted my application but VOs refused me and mentioned following points.
1) Travel History
2) Purpose of Visit
3) Family Ties in Canada and in country of residence

But I have submitted my Travel History (USA B1/B2 visa, Singapore, UAE and Malaysia)
My purpose of Visit is "Others" and further explained " To present a research paper in Conference"
Hotel Booking (Venue of Conference) and contact information provided.

Please guide me whether i can re-apply immediately or not. Because my conference will held in August 2017.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basit_ravian917 said:
I want to go to present my research article in conference and i have the acceptance letter, registration fee slip and hotel (venue) booking. I have submitted my application but VOs refused me and mentioned following points.
1) Travel History
2) Purpose of Visit
3) Family Ties in Canada and in country of residence

But I have submitted my Travel History (USA B1/B2 visa, Singapore, UAE and Malaysia)
My purpose of Visit is "Others" and further explained " To present a research paper in Conference"
Hotel Booking (Venue of Conference) and contact information provided.

Please guide me whether i can re-apply immediately or not. Because my conference will held in August 2017.
This is temporary visa question.

I understand following:
1. Travelling history (here is difficult to say anything as it is not clear if any of your previous travels was intended to be short but end up to be prolonged
2. From what you say, the closest in my mind would be business trip (short visit that is related to your profession or employment duties).
3. Here they want to see strong ties in your home country or country where you have currently long term residence. Such as - wife, children, parents, stable work position, assets like house and such or studies. If you are lacking those and if maybe on the top you have some relatives in Canada, that might have been a red flag alert.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Hello all,

Since CIC does not review the entire application once they find a reason for rejection, i think it would be a good idea if we can all share reasons for rejection which we have come to know about. That way we can develop a nice list of possible reasons and make sure our applications are covered for that:

A few reasons i have seen on the forum are

- Job not specified as full time and permanent employment
- Failiure to upload ECA (even though it does not ask for it on the upload page)
But, you do not need permanent job for EE, right? Why would that be a reason for disqualification?

Maysy1981

Oct 25, 2015
I dont understand when they say if you have received your ita then you can not modify your EE profile. What id you find out that you had mistakenly put something in that you have to change but has no impact on your points?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student7872014 said:
But, you do not need permanent job for EE, right? Why would that be a reason for disqualification?
That used to be a reason for rejection before Nov 19th changes as valid job offers were required to be permanent.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Maysy1981 said:
I dont understand when they say if you have received your ita then you can not modify your EE profile. What id you find out that you had mistakenly put something in that you have to change but has no impact on your points?
No you can definitely modify your profile but NOT THE EE one, because that gets locked when you get an ITA and then you are directed to a new application page where you enter some additional new information (that is called the E-APR section) ... You can change your passport number, work exp, NOc code , anything at your ITA (E-APR) page .... you can also explain these changes with an LOE later on at the time of submission... the only thing that you need to make sure is not going below the cutoff CRS score at the time of submission of your E-apr.... otherwise that results in rejection ...

That is why you need to make sure before deleting any info at the time of submission..... like work experience etc.....

Jun 21, 2016
vensak said:
This is temporary visa question.

I understand following:
1. Travelling history (here is difficult to say anything as it is not clear if any of your previous travels was intended to be short but end up to be prolonged
2. From what you say, the closest in my mind would be business trip (short visit that is related to your profession or employment duties).
3. Here they want to see strong ties in your home country or country where you have currently long term residence. Such as - wife, children, parents, stable work position, assets like house and such or studies. If you are lacking those and if maybe on the top you have some relatives in Canada, that might have been a red flag alert.
Thanks for the reply.
As i went to USA for conference after that i spent 17 days to friends and family in different states of USA.
I was on IMF training in Singapore and then visit the Malaysia for 5 days and then move to UAE for 4 days.

I have a good Job (Central Banker), also doing Phd (near to complete), Parents, spouse and daughter are in residence country, I have property.

As i discussed with conference coordinator, he forward me separate invitation letter and said for re-apply.
He said mentioned the Purpose of visit (Busines-> attending conference) rather than others.

May i apply again now because I received the refusal letter on 31 March 2017. My conference will be held on August 2017.

Please guide me

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

I have two questions:
Can i get rejected if under Work experience I provided information (like t4, paystubs and etc) even though I am not claiming points for it?

Also, I have a valid US tourist VISA, that i did not mention because it is on an old passport, will i get a rejection because of that? I only scanned my new passport, with stamps and everything.

Cheers.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basit_ravian917 said:
Thanks for the reply.
As i went to USA for conference after that i spent 17 days to friends and family in different states of USA.
I was on IMF training in Singapore and then visit the Malaysia for 5 days and then move to UAE for 4 days.

I have a good Job (Central Banker), also doing Phd (near to complete), Parents, spouse and daughter are in residence country, I have property.

As i discussed with conference coordinator, he forward me separate invitation letter and said for re-apply.
He said mentioned the Purpose of visit (Busines-> attending conference) rather than others.

May i apply again now because I received the refusal letter on 31 March 2017. My conference will be held on August 2017.

Please guide me
Try to reapply and use explanation for all those points where you were rejected. Add proofs to your family ties at home and add proof to your business trip as well. Good luck.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmonroe said:
Hi everybody,

I have two questions:
Can i get rejected if under Work experience I provided information (like t4, paystubs and etc) even though I am not claiming points for it?

Also, I have a valid US tourist VISA, that i did not mention because it is on an old passport, will i get a rejection because of that? I only scanned my new passport, with stamps and everything.

Cheers.
q1. Additional documents will not result in rejection (provided you also supplied the required documents for a place holder)
q2. You don't have to mention your tourist visas. They need your current and VALID passport, with bio page, stamps, markings, visas only.

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazafzal said:
q1. Additional documents will not result in rejection (provided you also supplied the required documents for a place holder)
q2. You don't have to mention your tourist visas. They need your current and VALID passport, with bio page, stamps, markings, visas only.
Thanks Farazfzal