Reasons for Rejection

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
priyabhee said:
Okay so I would explain my entire situation and what I am uploading
Please guide me what to skip/add to avoid complications
In passport section I am uploading
Old passports bio page
1st) passports valid upto 2007 (expired which includes all the visa stamps which are also expired)
2) valid from 2014-2024
3) valid from 2016-2026
4) valid from 2017-2027
Explanation in the cover letter why I renewed my passport so many times .
Firstly I was born in Mumbai Maharashtra India there they include father name beside child name and I got PR in 2006 sponsered by my father when I was minor with same name as in the passport which is granted in Mumbai .
Later all my education and further studies took in Telangana India.
There they don't include father name beside child name and so all my education documents has only my first and last name.
I renewed my passport in 2014 to apply for prtd but I renewed it as per my old passport because my PR card has name as per my old passport I don't want to confuse the officer and applied for prtd but they anyhow refused it because I didn't meet the obligation
I didn't go for appeal and lost my PR status and in 2016 I was somehow planning to apply for PR from scratch.So I corrected my name by deleting my father name beside my first name and got it according to my documents and my current living state rules.so I renewed it again .
In 2017 I got married and renewed my passport again to add my spouse name to my passport
So when I was minor name was Priya Naren Bhee
Naren is father name which is added by Maharashtra government.
Priya Bhee is the current name my first and last name .As per my documents and Telangana state rule.

This is the cover letter which includes the details.
Along with the passports.
I am including my USA visa stamp which got expired in 2012.
Canada expired PR card.
PR travel document refusal letter.
Landing stamps in my old passport in Canada and USA when I was minor .

Is this would be clear to the officer ?
Does the change of my name would be a issue?
Creating too many passports would be a issue?
Do I Necessarily Mention all these or just sent my new passport
and in loe give my expired pr card number.
is that would be fine?

because i didn't change my name technically
to add father name beside child name was Maharashtra government rule .
to just add first and last name was common rule everywhere
i just deleted my father name from my name.
i dont think it would be a problem and necessarily explain all these stuff

EXPERTS SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
guys do we have a case where someone got rejected PR after his OINP nomination has expired (valid for 6 months right?)? does he have to apply to OINP again in that case?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
guys do we have a case where someone got rejected PR after his OINP nomination has expired (valid for 6 months right?)? does he have to apply to OINP again in that case?
Sometimes, if you have good reason, you can ask your province to extend time of the nomination certificate.
Nomination itself should be valid at the day when you get your AOR.
Since after that it does not matter anymore.

If however your nomination will expire and your province will refuse to extend it (for example you ignored it for 1 year and then suddenly you were interested again), then you have to apply again and get new nomination.

For EE, that gives you safety of 1 more try (if your application gets cancelled the first time you apply, which they do within first 2 to 3 months).

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
vensak said:
Sometimes, if you have good reason, you can ask your province to extend time of the nomination certificate.
Nomination itself should be valid at the day when you get your AOR.
Since after that it does not matter anymore.

If however your nomination will expire and your province will refuse to extend it (for example you ignored it for 1 year and then suddenly you were interested again), then you have to apply again and get new nomination.

For EE, that gives you safety of 1 more try (if your application gets cancelled the first time you apply, which they do within first 2 to 3 months).
Thanks +1

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
min1 said:
can some1 say what is AOR when we get that after ITA
I'm not 100% sure if I understand your question right. Do you want to know what AOR stands for or do you want to know when you receive it?
Anyways, I put a short answer together and hope that helps:

The ITA (invitation to apply) is received if your CRS points are sufficient. After you get your ITA you gather all documents together and pay the fee. After submitting all documents you get an AOR (acknowledgment of reception) as a confirmation that CIC received your documents. So it's in your hand how fast you receive your AOR since it's depending on your submission of documents.

schmosby

Jun 29, 2016
vensak said:
Hi Vensak, Can you please elaborate on the point above? Thanks!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schmosby said:
Hi Vensak, Can you please elaborate on the point above? Thanks!
ok
PNP with EE stream gives you additional 600 points. PNP nomination is valid 6 months from the day when it was issued.
With that you are sure to get ITA next draw (there was only 1 reported ITA where PNP were not considered).
Now with all that you can put down application and wait (as PNP you have most likely most of the paperwork ready).
If by some mistake you forget something or mix up something (wrong type of PCC, forgotten education diplomas or something like that) your application is cancelled.
So if you were just normal FSW or CEC applicant then it is difficult to say if you might get new ITA (who knows if score will still go down or jump up just like last summer). That is big amount of risk.
But with PNP, you can still ask your province to reissue the nomination under new EE account (which you will need for new ITA) and you will get again ITA.

From time point of view cancellations do happen within first 3 months of your application (after that there is just that small chance for rejection). Given the estimation, that you can submit your application somewere within month after nomination, you will still have 3 months left to do another EE with ITA and application.

That is why PNP gives you that additional chance.

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.

I submitted all my documents day before yesterday received AOR on 22/02/2017. I think I totally misunderstood the "Address History" Section guidelines and thought the addresses needs to be updated only for the past 10 years. Luckily, I updated mine correctly but not my husbands his section is only updated for the last 12 years but in the Personal History & travel History Sections both of us have the entered the data after our 18th Birthdays. Will this be a problem? How can I fix this now?

Can someone please urgently advise?

Thanks a mill!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
armada1234 said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.

I submitted all my documents day before yesterday received AOR on 22/02/2017. I think I totally misunderstood the "Address History" Section guidelines and thought the addresses needs to be updated only for the past 10 years. Luckily, I updated mine correctly but not my husbands his section is only updated for the last 12 years but in the Personal History & travel History Sections both of us have the entered the data after our 18th Birthdays. Will this be a problem? How can I fix this now?

Thanks a mill!
They ask for details for last 10 years or from the date after you turned 18 (in case your age is less than 28). What I understood from your post that you have provided for more than 10 years which is fine.

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Thanks Vishalg,

I got tensed after reading the below post that you need to enter data after 18 years of age. My Husband is 33 and the addresses I have entered for him is starting 2005-till date, nothing before that. Is the below line only specific to Travel History and Personal History?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-january-2017-connect-here-t467258.1245.html

"Because all of the forms in an EE application (Address History, Personal History, Travel History) ask for the last 10 years of information, many applicants also mistakenly believe that they only need to provide police certificates for countries they have lived in within the past 10 years. WRONG! It’s since the age of 18"

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
armada1234 said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.

Thanks a mill!
Incorrect understanding. Personal history and address history section should contain details of the past 10 years OR the details from age 18, whichever is latest.

So, if you are 29 years and older, you would have to submit it for the past 10 years. If you are 24 years old, you would have to submit from age 18 (and not from age 14).

So, in other words, if you 29 or older, the 10 year criteria applies. If you are 28 or younger, the "from 18 years of age" applies.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
armada1234 said:
Thanks Vishalg,

I got tensed after reading the below post that you need to enter data after 18 years of age. My Husband is 33 and the addresses I have entered for him is starting 2005-till date, nothing before that. Is the below line only specific to Travel History and Personal History?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-january-2017-connect-here-t467258.1245.html

"Because all of the forms in an EE application (Address History, Personal History, Travel History) ask for the last 10 years of information, many applicants also mistakenly believe that they only need to provide police certificates for countries they have lived in within the past 10 years. WRONG! It’s since the age of 18"
Only PCCs are required for all the places where you have stayed for more than 6 months (cumulative) rest is as what Rajkamalmohanram said