+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My AOR date is October 18 2016. I am an inland PNP applicant. Medicals got passed on November 1st and Back ground turned into Progress on Nov 1st. On December 1st CIC requested me to submit Schedule A and I submitted schedule A on same day. My back ground turned to Not Needed at this time. On December 7th 2016 I realized that I didn't follow the correct format in Submitting my job reference letter for my current employer. But I submitted the same letter to PNP and I got approval. I raised a case specific enquiry and submitted updated reference letter. Today I received a reply for my case specific enquiry which i raised on december 7. Reply email says

Thank you for contacting CIC

We can confirm the reception of the documents. If further informatin is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

Sincerely,
Agent name and Agent number

Here my question is " reception of documents "means did CIC added my updated reference letter to my profile.? Did CIC accepted my updated reference letter ?

Please advice

Thanks

Please advice

Thanks

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Schedule A is a form that can be requested from a CIC officer when processing your application.

kryt0n already gave some examples of what the statutory questions are.

You do not have to explain periods of unemployment.
tHANKYOU dELPIERO07

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
P@ssw0rd1 said:
Hi All,

My AOR date is October 18 2016. I am an inland PNP applicant. Medicals got passed on November 1st and Back ground turned into Progress on Nov 1st. On December 1st CIC requested me to submit Schedule A and I submitted schedule A on same day. My back ground turned to Not Needed at this time. On December 7th 2016 I realized that I didn't follow the correct format in Submitting my job reference letter for my current employer. But I submitted the same letter to PNP and I got approval. I raised a case specific enquiry and submitted updated reference letter. Today I received a reply for my case specific enquiry which i raised on december 7. Reply email says

Thank you for contacting CIC

We can confirm the reception of the documents. If further informatin is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

Sincerely,
Agent name and Agent number

Here my question is " reception of documents "means did CIC added my updated reference letter to my profile.? Did CIC accepted my updated reference letter ?

Please advice

Thanks

Please advice

Thanks
As far as I can understand, the agent simply has acknowledged the receipt of your documents. The officer processing your application might send you a request for more information/update the letter in your file.

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All. I was looking at my submitted application and noticed (almost 10 days after AOR) that I uploaded my reference letters not in the order required by CIC, i.e., the placeholders post-ITA were "Employment records 1", "Employment Records 2" etc., so I just uploaded mine in the chronological order. Yet, when I am looking at the submitted info, the placeholders show my work titles information, but the reference letters are submitted in the random order - they don't match the placeholders. Do you think I need to submit a CSE or an LOE with my add docs request? Many thanks!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
mashamasha said:
Hi All. I was looking at my submitted application and noticed (almost 10 days after AOR) that I uploaded my reference letters not in the order required by CIC, i.e., the placeholders post-ITA were "Employment records 1", "Employment Records 2" etc., so I just uploaded mine in the chronological order. Yet, when I am looking at the submitted info, the placeholders show my work titles information, but the reference letters are submitted in the random order - they don't match the placeholders. Do you think I need to submit a CSE or an LOE with my add docs request? Many thanks!
I think this is common and hopefully something the VO can work out, however send a "I'm very sorry" CSE and an LOE attempting to detangle it for them.

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
nEVERgiveUP751 said:
If you received ita through pnp, then also it is common to receive schedule-A request.

By the way are you outland applicant or inland applicant ?
Outland, no pnp but I have answered yes on a statutory question because of student visa refusal.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

I am an FSW-Outland Applicant.

From my signatures, you can see that i submitted my e-APR on NOV 24 and my MEDS passed on Nov 30.

On Dec 01, my application BKG status changed from NN-NS and on Dec 02, it changed back from NS-NN.

Today few hours back, My BKG status changed to In Progress (IP).

Is my application in some trouble or is it a good sign for my application ?

Need your Guys feedback on thus point.

Thanks.

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
rafzy said:
Guys,

I am an FSW-Outland Applicant.

From my signatures, you can see that i submitted my e-APR on NOV 24 and my MEDS passed on Nov 30.

On Dec 01, my application BKG status changed from NN-NS and on Dec 02, it changed back from NS-NN.

Today few hours back, My BKG status changed to In Progress (IP).

Is my application in some trouble or is it a good sign for my application ?

Need your Guys feedback on thus point.

Thanks.
Nothing wrong, I've read many different cases where the status had changed 4-5 times before receiving PPR. So, don't worry it's normal.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hii... I am still confused is there any way they can reject the file for missing information on schedule A or schedule 4 or travel history ? Or they will mostly see the documents which we are claiming points... If that documents are perfect then there is less chances of rejection ? I would really appreciate if any one knows about it... Thanx....

Aug 26, 2016
neorol said:
Point 8 makes me feel worried. In my country police certificate automatically comes with your current/last legal address, but the information in the certificate is not address or time specific at all. There is a central department that holds the criminal information of the whole country and it goes back in time to forever.

What do you think? Should I be worried or raise a CSE explaining my country's practice?

I'm a CEC inland applicant with October 26th e-APR. Do you think this check is already done? When do they finish R10 completeness?

Thanks

I noticed a lot of people get away with the number 9. At least i have two friends who never uploaded it . I think they are more kin on ECA since it education outside Canada.

Aug 26, 2016
HeyGuys :D,

I submitted my e-APR Dec 10th , i received the receipt for payment made but never got AOR. Today is 18th still no AOR, please is anyone in the same boat or have experienced this type of issue in the past.

I would appreciate your contribution on this matter. Thanks.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hii... I am still confused is there any way they can reject the file for missing information on schedule A or schedule 4 or travel history ? Or they will mostly see the documents which we are claiming points... If that documents are perfect then there is less chances of rejection ? I would really appreciate if any one knows about it... Thanx....any one ?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
lifeisgood99 said:
Hii... I am still confused is there any way they can reject the file for missing information on schedule A or schedule 4 or travel history ? Or they will mostly see the documents which we are claiming points... If that documents are perfect then there is less chances of rejection ? I would really appreciate if any one knows about it... Thanx....any one ?

Schedule A and schedule4 are not mandatory.whereas we have to mention
the travel history in eapr.Therefore,if you have missed these the officers
may ask one if they need it.so you don't have to worry.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Thanx a lot.. finally i got my answer... SO if we make mistake in those forms they can ask again.. But the main documents are those which we are claiming points but if we miss those then there are 100 percent chances of rejection ? correct me pls if m wrong... Thanx once again

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
I think this is common and hopefully something the VO can work out, however send a "I'm very sorry" CSE and an LOE attempting to detangle it for them.
Thanks, kryt0n!