+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj23 said:
Thank you for revert, actually in my offer letter number of working hours are not mentioned. That is why included this point in his reference letter. For my salary i will provide my Current increment letter.

Will this be acceptable ?

Thank You
Yes, that's better. Still, provide proof that you tried to get a proper letter from your HR dept.

Cheers :)

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only reason why they reject is that they want to make sure that your duties correspond to your NOC, that is not fake.

They don't care about salary but rather about NOC duties. That's why they reject as they might have doubt about fake work experience.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riya2492 said:
hi seniors ,
i want to know that i have changed my noc in past due to not find perfect noc at the time of ee submission and then i changed it. now i have ita and already submitted file. is there any affect on file due to noc change in past.

please reply..
Not a problem.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
I submitted my e-APR on Nov 19th, and now I'm really worried about the PCC from my home country. The last time I lived there for more than six months was in 2010. I had a PCC done in April this year, but in October, I had to go back for some family emergencies for 2 weeks, so I am not sure if that PCC is good enough for IRCC.

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
vj23 said:
Hi Buddy, I have received ITA & applying under Financial manger NOC 0111. My annual salary is INR 860,000 that is equivalent to 1,321,655.53 or CAD 16,898. Do you think i got a chance here ?? i am really scared after i saw ur post.

Thanks
Follow the links,

http://www.payscale.com/research/IN/Job=Senior_Finance_Manager/Salary
http://www.payscale.com/research/CA/Job=Finance_Manager/Salary

Dont you worry, All will be fine bcoz decisions vary case to case and officer to officer. Your salary is compatible according to Indian market so i hope it will not happen with you.

vj23

Nov 6, 2016
cheeta37 said:
Follow the links,

http://www.payscale.com/research/IN/Job=Senior_Finance_Manager/Salary
http://www.payscale.com/research/CA/Job=Finance_Manager/Salary

Dont you worry, All will be fine bcoz decisions vary case to case and officer to officer. Your salary is compatible according to Indian market so i hope it will not happen with you.
Thanks for your positive note. Will let you know once decision is made for my application

vj23

Nov 6, 2016
For scanning the documents, do we need to scan color copies or is black n white copy also acceptable ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vj23 said:
For scanning the documents, do we need to scan color copies or is black n white copy also acceptable ?
Well I don't think it's essential, but a colour scan is better...and the same cost as a b&w...(free)

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hii.. I have an question regarding rejection of a file under express entry... By any chance if they reject the application do they take 6 months for rejection... or within few months or days they can reject the application.... for example if someone dosent upload PCC or WES do they take 6 months for this reason for rejection or couple of days or months.or . Is there any way that we can know now there is no chance of rejection everything is allright..... any idea Thanx

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
I submitted my e-APR on Nov 19th, and now I'm really worried about the PCC from my home country. The last time I lived there for more than six months was in 2010. I had a PCC done in April this year, but in October, I had to go back for some family emergencies for 2 weeks, so I am not sure if that PCC is good enough for IRCC.
This is from CIC website. I think it can be understood two ways. Basically you didn't live there when you visited for two weeks, so I think you are good. However the VO needs to think the same.

"For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after last time the applicant lived in that country."

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
vj23 said:
Police certificates must be scanned in color.

"Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete."

Source:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
faith99 said:
Hii.. I have an question regarding rejection of a file under express entry... By any chance if they reject the application do they take 6 months for rejection... or within few months or days they can reject the application.... for example if someone dosent upload PCC or WES do they take 6 months for this reason for rejection or couple of days or months.or . Is there any way that we can know now there is no chance of rejection everything is allright..... any idea Thanx
Brother, a lot of posts are coming in this thread about rejection. You have questioned about WES or PCC issues. Basically, for these cases rejections come early.

Missing of files belongs to completeness check, which is R10, any application with missing docs will not go into processing or VO will ask for it or reject it. It generally happens within a week or around.

Eligibility is the next step (R11.2) when an assessment of all files against your CRS & ITA cutoff scores is conducted. Generally in this stage your WES/IELTS/marriage cert/employment/funds is analyzed & verified. Either VO rejects/recommends verification/ask additional docs etc. This normally happens within a months or two. Note that some verification can even go over a year.

Criminality is related to PCC basically. If your PCC are OK & covers your staying duration & places, with or without further verification, criminality is set to passed. This also happens very quickly. Rejections on PCC issues generally comes within first 2-3 weeks.

Security & Background Check is the most time consuming process consists of a lot of agencies & organization. Inadmissibility/Rejection on this issue may come after a long time i.e. even 9 to 15 months.

There are also some other inadmissibility issues like Health Issue & Intention to Reside in a specific province (for PNP). VO must be satisfied on that you fulfill all the medical requirement & have true intention to reside in nominating province.

Dear bro, processing an application is a difficult task. It takes a lot of labor & time for any VO. We can only have a glimpse of their activities through GCMS note. Finally we all appreciate every VO's labor on our application upholding our dream of having a great life in Canada.

Thanks

Reactions: Jules82

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Thank you very much for your answer. I really appreciate your indepth explanation regarding this matter.. Thanx once again.. cheers

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neorol said:
Police certificates must be scanned in color.

"Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete."

Source:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Sorry, just a quick question.
In case the uploaded document is a scanned color copy, how do they determine whether it is a copy or the original?

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Dedicated said:
Sorry, just a quick question.
In case the uploaded document is a scanned color copy, how do they determine whether it is a copy or the original?
To be honest, I don't know. Probably they have exact descriptions of different countries' PCCs. I think if they suspect it's a copy and not the original they might ask for a more detailed photo or scan. I'm just guessing...