Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, nobody is requesting you to stay here and be annoyed. Pack up - you are free to leave.
Hopefully it is a long vacation :p

Reactions: Adanac11

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
lannguyen said:
For PR/EE you only need the bio pages and stamps pages..
Wrong! I got my PR and only submitted the biographical information page.

The stamped pages were required for IEC applicants but was not a requirement for PR.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
CanBC said:
Wrong! I got my PR and only submitted the biographical information page.

The stamped pages were required for IEC applicants but was not a requirement for PR.
I think ON PNP requires you to submit scan of all the pages of your passport,

For my e-PR i just submitted my bio page.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MrTee said:
I think ON PNP requires you to submit scan of all the pages of your passport,

For my e-PR i just submitted my bio page.
Correct! OINP requires all passport pages of the Primary applicant. If the PP of the PA is less than 2 years old, then, S/he has to submit all the pages of the previous PP as well.

As for the e-APR, AFAIK, submission of the biographic pages alone will suffice.

May 5, 2016
sushilsrk said:
Hello Everyone,

Like all other I am panic state after reading this forum.
So putting this question out loud and would appreciate if anyone can respond.

i have applied for my PR with below timelines:-
created EE profile:- April 5th.
Got PNP nomination:- April 18th
Ita Received:- 6th May.
Documents Submitted:- 30th May
AOR-31st May
Request of Schedule A- 22nd June.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

I got my PCC from India when i was there on Feb 22 so it is valid till August. Is this a problem that i got my PCC that time?

What is the average time they send a rejection for any reason?

i am not sure what to expect as I have put everything on backburner in my life till i get my PR. i hope you guys can put some light .
Can you please tell us why are you worried about this PCC. I guess PCC's are valid for 1yr from the date of issue. Without knowing much detail i am not sure how to decide whether it's a problem or not. You have to give us more information on why you think it might be problem ? If you are residing in India and as long as it's within a year you should be good.then I don't think it must be problem. But if you have moved outside of India, then you have to get an another one after you left India.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushilsrk said:
Hello Everyone,

Like all other I am panic state after reading this forum.
So putting this question out loud and would appreciate if anyone can respond.

i have applied for my PR with below timelines:-
created EE profile:- April 5th.
Got PNP nomination:- April 18th
Ita Received:- 6th May.
Documents Submitted:- 30th May
AOR-31st May
Request of Schedule A- 22nd June.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

I got my PCC from India when i was there on Feb 22 so it is valid till August. Is this a problem that i got my PCC that time?

What is the average time they send a rejection for any reason?

i am not sure what to expect as I have put everything on backburner in my life till i get my PR. i hope you guys can put some light .
Okay you need to give more information about this.

Where did you submit this application from?

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay you need to give more information about this.

Where did you submit this application from?

I am in canada from last 3 years and wet to india in Feb and got my PCC at that time. I can back here in march end and filled my application of PR form canada. Why i am worried because i got the PCC before i applied for PR?

ronnieS

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
rex911 said:
This is also what I saw on MyCIC for my EE application; only bio pages requested thus only bio pages submitted.

I don't understand why people are panicking over what pages other applicants submitted; just submit whatever is requested, from you, specifically.

If CIC later rejects me saying "where the hell are your stamped pages and blank pages", it would show English is a broken language and the government of Canada has broken consistency. And so be it.
LOL thumps up for the reply!!!

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
Experts, please suggest.

I received gcms notes on 12th July.
In notes 7 they have mentioned as follow:
"Name on application changed." The change that they have mentioned is the name of the city in which I was born.
Actually, in OINP app I mentioned Vadodara and in ITA I mentioned Baroda. Both are one and the same city but known by two different names.

Will it affect my application?

Assessment says:
Eligibility: Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical : Passed
Funds: Met.

Please suggest

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
DW said:
Experts, please suggest.

I received gcms notes on 12th July.
In notes 7 they have mentioned as follow:
"Name on application changed." The change that they have mentioned is the name of the city in which I was born.
Actually, in OINP app I mentioned Vadodara and in ITA I mentioned Baroda. Both are one and the same city but known by two different names.

Will it affect my application?

Assessment says:
Eligibility: Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical : Passed
Funds: Met.

Please suggest
I dont think the name change would be a problem at all.

You should be concerned with assessments and agent notes on eligibility and R10. How is your eligibility not started yet? IT should atleast be MET. Can you tell us the summary of your NOTES NO.1 on last pages? basically has Agent or Analyst review on A11.2 and R.10

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
superchi said:
Hello Raj.

I have PNP. My CRS is 1007 (407+600).

Thank I will do as advised.
Hi, I would like to check when is your AOR(EE) and when did you receive rejection due to "ECA not uploaded in E-APR submission".

Thanks

barbadosborn

Jan 14, 2016
Hey guys,

I have a strange situation and I just wanted to see what you guys think. I believe my first submission made on Feb 20 (CRS 473) will be rejected but the application has not come back officially from CIC. My first set of GCMS notes received mid April said that my eligibility was not met because my spouse (who was the PA) had an educational diploma from an institution that was not authorized to give degrees in Canada, even though the school is in Canada.

They said its a private college. So removing that credential, recalculation of the points meant we fell below the CRS for the draw. I reached the 3 year mark in May for employment so now with me as the primary applicant we have 472, but we all know draws have not come down for a while but we are waiting to be invited again. However i find it strange that with all the backlog and so on the application was not sent back as rejected as soon as they thought this about the diploma since April. I wanted to know why so I ordered a 2nd set of GCMS notes and received them July 11th but they said exactly the same thing as the first. The only thing that was not met was eligibility

Any reason why they would not send back the application as rejected by now or are they waiting for the 6 month mark?

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey all

I just want to know chances of getting BOWP.

I applied last September under CEC got refusal in June cause agent wasn't able to see attempts made to obtain my child's Medical who is currently living with my ex. Reconsideration request also got refused. I have filed Fed case in that regards and have also made a new Profile under which I received ITA on 13 July 2016.

Now my Pgwp expires on 28 Oct 2016. What if I submit my app in September and apply for BOWP in Early October. Will I be able to get it?? Or my refusal will hinder me from obtaining BOWP??

I hope someone can help me here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
N0M0re said:
Hey all

I just want to know chances of getting BOWP.

I applied last September under CEC got refusal in June cause agent wasn't able to see attempts made to obtain my child's Medical who is currently living with my ex. Reconsideration request also got refused. I have filed Fed case in that regards and have also made a new Profile under which I received ITA on 13 July 2016.

Now my Pgwp expires on 28 Oct 2016. What if I submit my app in September and apply for BOWP in Early October. Will I be able to get it?? Or my refusal will hinder me from obtaining BOWP??

I hope someone can help me here
Your past refusal would not necessarily hinder your BOWP process. Once you submit your PR application and the R10 is set to "Passed", you can lodge your BOWP application. You can remain in Canada until a decision is made on your BOWP application. If it is approved, your stay will be extended. Otherwise, you might have to apply for a visitor's visa to stay legally and look for other options in the meantime.

Hope you get your BOWP approved!

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
redd456 said:
I dont think the name change would be a problem at all.

You should be concerned with assessments and agent notes on eligibility and R10. How is your eligibility not started yet? IT should atleast be MET. Can you tell us the summary of your NOTES NO.1 on last pages? basically has Agent or Analyst review on A11.2 and R.10
Notes no.1 shows everything met. But there is no mention of A11.2
Can this be a problem?
File transferred to local VO on 3rd May.